..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Mortal Kombat Armageddon, unformatted cards
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I understand that posts about unformatted memory cards are quite common, i have been through most if not all of them and still haven't found a solution to my issue.

When i try to run MK it goes it comes up with memory cards unformatted, when i try to it just comes up with an error. I try to press start (which i binded to return/enter) but nothing happens, i never downloaded any memory cards, do i need to, if so where?

One other thing, i'm finding that my key bindings aren't saving, do i need to hit a button before i quit out?

Thank you

//Puddd
aren't you supposed to press X or O to format you memcard ?
anyways, if you have any doubt, format your memcard via your PS2 bios and then start your game
Sorry but how do you format the memcard via the bios? Sorry for not knowing
like you would do on your PS2.
just boot with no disc, and format your card like you would do it on your PS2
Thank you, that worked.

One other thing, i'm finding that my key bindings aren't saving after customising them they just go back to the defaults
run pcsx2 as admin and it should be fine
(07-09-2013, 06:46 AM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]run pcsx2 as admin and it should be fine

PSST, this is the mac forum Tongue

Anyways, I had that issue and changing the key bindings, then exiting PCSX2 and then opening PCSX2 caused them to be saved, may need to be done twice ^_^
(07-10-2013, 01:37 PM)Kaze Wrote: [ -> ]PSST, this is the mac forum Tongue

Anyways, I had that issue and changing the key bindings, then exiting PCSX2 and then opening PCSX2 caused them to be saved, may need to be done twice ^_^

*autoslap* my bad Tongue2

couldn't it be an access right problems, however ?
like chmod 755 on his pcsx2 dir could solve this ?
(07-10-2013, 03:25 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]*autoslap* my bad Tongue2

couldn't it be an access right problems, however ?
like chmod 755 on his pcsx2 dir could solve this ?

That may very well be the problem ^_^