..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: CRC codes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, are the crc codes different for every disc or should the crc be the same for every game? because I am looking at the dot.hack part1 crc and the one i saw posted online is a different crc than what i found on the pcsx2 log screen. Please help because i am trying to create a pnach file for part 3 and 4 of dot.hack and god of war 2 as well. Thank You!!
which version do you have?
When they run, it says I have the US versions, they all run up to 60 FPS when i play them
post the SL*S and the CRC please?
Actually, i just noticed, i got a pnach file off the the cheats page for god of war 1, it is the same as the one as the one i see for the version of the game i have. Also, just saying, i did not rip the dot.hack games from a disc, i downloaded them, but the god of war ones, i ripped from the discs.

for dot.hack part 3, it is a SLUS and the crc is 0001171A

Part 4 of dot.hack is a SLUS and crc = DF05D056

quick question, what does SCUS mean??
(07-20-2013, 05:29 AM)Warcraftruler19 Wrote: [ -> ]i downloaded them
you should ripped you game disc using img burn rather than downloading them
well i dont actually have the games, i had the 2nd one, but idk where it is. my only other resort if i wanted to play them was download them. I dont know any place that will carry the dot.hack games cheap.
Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.