..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Game loads, but it boots me back to the browser, disk inserted.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I tried running The Sims Bustin' Out.

Also, PS2 logo doesn't show up.
Try System=>Boot CDVD(Fast)
Where is that?

(07-28-2013, 07:38 PM)vsub Wrote: [ -> ]Try System=>Boot CDVD(Fast)

Works, but resolution is really pixelated.
(07-28-2013, 07:46 PM)Blayer98 Wrote: [ -> ]Where is that?

Works, but resolution is really pixelated.

Resolution is a function of the graphics plugin. You'd have to set a higher internal resolution in there, generally 2x or 3x is safe for most people. That said, if you have a weaker graphics card you may have to use native, which is identical to a real PS2.
(07-28-2013, 07:49 PM)Koji Wrote: [ -> ]Resolution is a function of the graphics plugin. You'd have to set a higher internal resolution in there, generally 2x or 3x is safe for most people. That said, if you have a weaker graphics card you may have to use native, which is identical to a real PS2.

Still lags...
(07-28-2013, 07:55 PM)Blayer98 Wrote: [ -> ]Still lags...

You didn't mention anything of lag, you mentioned it looking pixelated. I gave you the solution for pixelation. If increasing resolution causes lag, than your PC isn't fast enough to handle the game beyond native resolution.
This game is laggy even on the PS2. Add to it the fact that sometimes the gameplay/input lags for a while (game flaw), and you have quite a few problems at your hands.
By the way, how do I add analog stick controls? I don't have a joystick or anything else, only a keyboard...
(07-28-2013, 08:03 PM)Blayer98 Wrote: [ -> ]By the way, how do I add analog stick controls? I don't have a joystick or anything else, only a keyboard...

http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Sample-Li...pid=297144

A bit awkward with games that need the right analog, but since you're playing sims and have no rush, it should be good enough.
(07-28-2013, 08:04 PM)Coornio Wrote: [ -> ]http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Sample-Li...pid=297144

A bit awkward with games that need the right analog, but since you're playing sims and have no rush, it should be good enough.

really confusing, how do I setup with a keyboard and assign keys?