..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Disgaea Hour of Darkness Freeze
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So i have a problem here. Every time i go in to Jotunheims 3 stage(sexy demon stage) i get the first little cutscene the one with the flatchested line hehe. But after that the image freezes but the music continues right before Maderas comes.

My plugins are:

GS - GSdx 5334(MSVC 16.00 SSE2) 0.1.16 [gsdx32.sse2-r5350]
PAD - Lilypad svn (r5282) 0.11.0 [lillypad-r5350]
SPU2 - SPU2-X r5324 2.0.0 [spu2-x-r5350]

I use Bios USA V02.20(10/02/2006)

Im a bit lost when i comes to emulator setting and bios and so on. So please forgive me if i wrote something stupid Smile
I don't remember having a problem here, but it sounds like it might be a clamping/rounding mode error. First off, can you post your emulog.txt from right after this freeze happens? (it's in the /logs/ folder)

You can also try this in the mean time. Make sure that clamping in the VU and EE menus are set to at least "normal" (should be by default but some people turn them off for a speed boost). If they are on at least normal, you can try changing the round mode. Just try changing them one by one and see if that "unsticks" the game.