..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: ffx problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi tried to google this up, but couldnt find.

The problem is that in fights the attack damage and other information aren't showing, at least not fully. Sometimes if i do hundreds of damage, only first number appears (from 100, number 1). Also I think "immune" doesnt show.
picture in attachment.

I've tried almost everything.

newest pcsx2
Asus n73sm laptop

Thanks in advance Smile
Press f9 while playing the game (i don't know how much its works but you can give a try on them).
(08-04-2013, 09:35 AM)piribaa Wrote: [ -> ]Hi tried to google this up, but couldnt find.

The problem is that in fights the attack damage and other information aren't showing, at least not fully. Sometimes if i do hundreds of damage, only first number appears (from 100, number 1). Also I think "immune" doesnt show.
picture in attachment.

I've tried almost everything.

newest pcsx2
Asus n73sm laptop

Thanks in advance Smile

when you say newest are you talking about the latest svn build or the latest stable build

also which version of windows are you using (it helps to know sometimes Blush)
Try PCSX2 1.0 build as it's the most stable. In video settings, enable "Allow 8-bit Textures", that fixed text issues for me. Otherwise, check some of the clamp options.

Also, try to only use the recommended speed hacks as VU Cycle stealing can cause issues, that's if you're using it now.
Windows 7 64bit and latest stable 1.0 version. Gonna try those now Smile
EDIT: It was F9... Wacko Thanks to all responds! Smile