..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Problem with resolution and FPS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi, I have some problems with resolution and FPS. When I change the resolution in the plugin's config, the resolution doesn't change and it stays at 512x512, but FPS slow down a lot, from 50-55 to 20. I down't know how to solve this problem.
Cpu? gpu? Also, don't trust that number on the bar at the top of the screen. The number will never change but the quality will increase.

Most mid range graphics cards can't go above x3 resolution. Most monitors can't either. Tongue

I suspect you are indeed over working a gpu that can't handle the upscaling you want to accomplish, hence the massive slowdowns.
What you see 512x512 is native ps2 resolution not actual resolution on your configured video plugin. When you change 2x,3x,etc in video plugin ,that means internal resolution is changed and not 512x512 anymore.
I have a Nvidia GT220 and an Intel i5 650 and set the resolution to 2x
Ouch.
Dont go higher than native with that weak gpu.
In the game I can't see some textures, how can I solve this?
Which game ?
Any screenshot ?
Pince of Persia the two thrones. Sometimes some textures disappear
[Image: 34eoydt.jpg]
[Image: zxp64o.png]
Tried software mode ? (F9)
Tried latest svn ?
Tried disabling all speedhacks ?
I tried disabling speedhack and with software mode but I have same problem. I already have the latest version.
Pages: 1 2