..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: PCSX2 SaveStates problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi. I have a problem with the PCSX2. I encountered this problem while i was playing FF12 IZJS, when I do a savestate after 5 minutes the emulator the emulator crashes and savestate deletes... It never happend after 3 days ago. Which can be the problem?
My own experience with save states is per game save states may not work well with ff12 but could work well with another game. try i adifferent game you own and see if the same issue happens
just now I am playing FFX (original PS2 dvd) did a save state and nothing is happened
just so i can test it out for my self what build do you have?
I have PCSX2-r5350
i had no issues with save states in either game try re installing the emulator that's i can suggest
mmm.. Thanks for the help, I'll try again to do a save state, if I encounter again the problem I'll reinstall the emulator. Thanks again for help Laugh
hello guys. i did not want to open new thread so i will post my problem in this one !
yesterday i was playing ffx and due to power cut (i think) when i tried to load savestate 0 nothing happened. like i never saved in this slot ever. all the other slots had their saves ok but the zero slot had nothing(before the power cut i was playing from a save on the zero savestate)
. tried to restore a previous one but it was so old one. is there some way to retrieve it ?
(08-15-2013, 01:34 PM)Soulcube Wrote: [ -> ]hello guys. i did not want to open new thread so i will post my problem in this one !
yesterday i was playing ffx and due to power cut (i think) when i tried to load savestate 0 nothing happened. like i never saved in this slot ever. all the other slots had their saves ok but the zero slot had nothing(before the power cut i was playing from a save on the zero savestate)
. tried to restore a previous one but it was so old one. is there some way to retrieve it ?

open your own thread plzz.
Its normal... It is how when you are saving a game on ps2 and a power cut comes and your save is corrupt and you cant play that save anymore. I think when you do a save state old savestate is replaced from new savestate by deleting old one and creating a new one fast... but when power cut came you lost your savestate
Pages: 1 2