..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: COD 2 and 3 visual problem nd slomo problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys !

I tried playing COD 2 and 3 but both have the same visual problems. some screens look blurry at the startup and the game itself is completely disfigured !

PCSX2: 1.0.0
8gb ram
i7
win 7 64bit

attached ma pc's display specs SS (sorry if it is incomplete.....newbie)

attached game SS
Press f9 while playing game.
That was simple ! thanks bro ! Thank you very much ! works......if u dont mind can u tell me what is the function of f9 plz?
Its software mode :-)
F9 turns on software renderer versus hardware renderer (IE, the game's visuals are rendered via your CPU instead of your GPU)

This works because PS2 graphics aren't fully compatible with how PC games render their graphics. Most will run fine, some will run bug free, but the remaining ones can have game breaking graphical glitches.

Software mode is essentially very accurate, but it comes at the cost of speed and hardware mode's enhancements.
Now game is in slow motion guys......like the talking intro is slow and the reaction is also sslow ! both audio and video are slow man ! HELP
(08-21-2013, 07:56 PM)ganeshrk95 Wrote: [ -> ]Now game is in slow motion guys......like the talking intro is slow and the reaction is also sslow ! both audio and video are slow man ! HELP

post your pc specification in TXT
(08-21-2013, 08:02 PM)Brock lessner Wrote: [ -> ]post your pc specification in TXT

WIN 7 64-bit
8 gb ram
ATI radeon 2 gb
intel i7 pross

Display:
AMD radeoon HD 7570
approx total memory: 1764 mb

what else ?

(08-21-2013, 08:12 PM)ganeshrk95 Wrote: [ -> ]WIN 7 64-bit
8 gb ram
ATI radeon 2 gb
intel i7 pross

Display:
AMD radeoon HD 7570
approx total memory: 1764 mb

what else ?

PS: wwe 12 works.....if this will help :/
How much ghz your cpu have?
(08-21-2013, 08:14 PM)Brock lessner Wrote: [ -> ]How much ghz your cpu have?

3.40 Ghz

I guesss it is something to do with the settings !
Pages: 1 2