..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: How can I make turbo go faster?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, new to this whole pcsx2 business. Forgive me if this is the wrong place to ask this but...

How can I make the turbo speed go faster?

I've looked at the GS settings and fiddled around with the "Turbo Adjust" increasing it to 400% (200% being default) and even to 600% and it doesn't seem like it's making a difference. It just seems to be capped at 200%. Is this even how you're suppose to do it?

Anyone have any idea what I'm doing wrong?

Any help is appreciated, thanks.
Check the frame rate, your PC may not be able to reach those speeds.
(08-21-2013, 11:39 PM)siphxr Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys, new to this whole pcsx2 business. Forgive me if this is the wrong place to ask this but...

How can I make the turbo speed go faster?

I've looked at the GS settings and fiddled around with the "Turbo Adjust" increasing it to 400% (200% being default) and even to 600% and it doesn't seem like it's making a difference. It just seems to be capped at 200%. Is this even how you're suppose to do it?

Anyone have any idea what I'm doing wrong?

Any help is appreciated, thanks.

Turbo can only go as fast as your PC can emulate the PS2.

You can't "skip" emulating the PS2 in that time, the emulator needs to know how a PS2 would react to everything that's going on... so you are at the limit of what your PC can do in that regards.
Damn! Well thanks for the responses guys.