..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: god of war 1 on 4670k not oc
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey im trying to play gow1 on my 4670k on pcsx2. not messed with any settings except x3 internal resolution. anyway its performing really weird. firstly there is a thin weird line near the bottom of FMV sequencies.
and the FPS is really vairable. it will go from 63 FPS or so to 45 FPS dips... and the game is not smooth whatsoever during combat due to this. all my EE% etc is only at around 40-60% so theres no bottleneck there..!!

which settings need to be changed to get gameplay smooth?

this is for the NTSC GOW 1.

Thank you guys!
Quote:stly there is a thin weird line near the bottom of FMV sequencies.
can you please post your emulog.txt ?
Please also note the GS% during the slowdowns. Also, what is your gpu?
nvm.. was using wrong bios.
(08-25-2013, 04:26 AM)aoaaron Wrote: [ -> ]nvm.. was using wrong bios.

????
Quote:nvm.. was using wrong bios.

Hopefully.......from more than one physical ps2 form another region....hopefully.
(08-26-2013, 02:47 PM)DaTankAC Wrote: [ -> ]Hopefully.......from more than one physical ps2 form another region....hopefully.

possible .
guys i am having problem when i play G.O.W-1 on PC via pcsx2 (2008 bios version 2.30 usa) when i enter atlas round where there are round cutters spinning on the floor and where i get my 1st muse key after when i went to rollers and 3 crushers coming from inside the walls, i turn left and instantly game freezes, every time i did that the game freezes and freezes and freezes.... no matter what setting i chose of emulator or bios or controls like everything. PLZ HELP GUYSSSS....
(01-06-2014, 02:14 PM)dark_phoenix Wrote: [ -> ]guys i am having problem when i play G.O.W-1 on PC via pcsx2 (2008 bios version 2.30 usa) when i enter atlas round where there are round cutters spinning on the floor and where i get my 1st muse key after when i went to rollers and 3 crushers coming from inside the walls, i turn left and instantly game freezes, every time i did that the game freezes and freezes and freezes.... no matter what setting i chose of emulator or bios or controls like everything. PLZ HELP GUYSSSS....

Make your own thread, please.