..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Samurai warrior Xtreme Legends - importing issues (disk swapping)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello there,

I'm trying to play the original Samurai Warriors Xtreme Legends (I'd play the 2nd one if it didn't have that bug that makes it freeze constantly.) but I'm having problems importing the regular Samurai Warriors data.
I've looked on other threads for this answer but most posters seem confused on how this works for the samurai warrior and dynasty warrior games. It's not like final fantasy or Xenosaga where at the end of the linear story line of a disc you are prompted to switch discs. it's more of an expansion/supplement to the old content (adding more playable characters, adding more weapons, balancing out the character creation mode, ect)

now that that explanation is out of the way here is my problem: When i go to import the old data from the original Samurai Warriors disk it says it's the wrong disk and doesn't work. I'm using ISOs btw so I go up and just switch the ISO at the drop down menu and then click swap disk. doesn't seem to be working for me. Is there another method I'm supposed to use? or is the disc swap feature bugged out for me?
that feature won't work with PS2 discs.
It works only with PS1 discs for games like Monster Rancher or digimon series
I have " Samurai warriors 2 " and " Samurai warriors 2 extreme legends". I trying to import data from " Samurai warriors 2 " disc but it not work. I swap disc and then it show that " The wrong disc has been inserted... "
help !
(02-08-2014, 11:15 AM)thangemmh Wrote: [ -> ]I have " Samurai warriors 2 " and " Samurai warriors 2 extreme legends". I trying to import data from " Samurai warriors 2 " disc but it not work. I swap disc and then it show that " The wrong disc has been inserted... "
help !

Did you even bother to read the reply in this thread? Wow.