..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: [Bug Report] We Love Katamari [NTSC]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Playground version: PCSX2 Playground v1.0.0395
Cpu: eerec on, vurec0 and vurec1 on, MTGS on
Plugins used: Gsdx 0.1.12, spu2ghz 1.9.0, Gigaherz CDDVD Plugin 0.7.0

Description: The game hangs with a Checksum Error as shown in the attached screenshot while loading the next stage. Just load my savegame and walk left to the next screen - talk to the woman.

Savegame
use the latest SVN revision if you can, fixed a few things related to it since then
I just did but the error still appears, the console just looks different.
are you using any hacks? also try making an iso if the dvd (if you havent already) and use linuziso, see if that works.
no sir. all hacks are unchecked. i iso'ed my katamari again and it's the same problem. i also tried using another cddvd plugin, which didnt work either.

the only thing i recognized now is attached.
We Love Katamari is perfectly playable with 482 for example, also with previous revs. Finished the game. The only unemulated bit are the videos which are patch disabled.
okay, where do i get the rev 482? tried to find it but had no luck :/
ok, found it but guess what, it doesn't work. i'm gonna try and make an iso of my friends katamari.
if that doesn't work, i dunno.
With r528 you can no play it perfectly with none on both clamp modes, where u previously needed to set EE to extra.
i tried the game of my friend, didn't work.
i tried the clamp modes, no change.

btw has anybody downloaded my savegame and tried it in the configuration i have? i just can't believe it works everywhere but on my system.