..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Street Fighter Anniversary Collection
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The SF2 game runs and looks fine in hardware mode no matter the resolution. However SF3 has horizontal and vertical lines in the chacters and backgrounds.

I can get the lines out of the backgrounds by not using texture filtering but some lines will still be there. If I use the TC Offset Y = 500, the horizontal lines will be gone but the vertical lines will remain.

Is there anyway currently that I can play the SF3 portion of this game in Hardware mode without those vertical lines?
Maybe using native resolution.
2d games arent meant to be upscaled.
I remember playing SF3 way back in 2010 I think, on this emu. I ran it at native resolution, so I didn't experience any graphical issues. Like jesalvein said, 2D games don't react to upscaling so well, so you're better off at playing it at native res.
Native Resolution works but I prefer the screen resolution because shaders look correct at the monitor's resolution and not the game's internal resolution. If a solution is found in the future, please let me know. Also, let me know if there are any magic higher dimensions I could use (like Namco ps2 games). Thanks guys.