..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Qemu USB plugin (formerly known as USBqemu-wheel)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46
Just tried Guitar Hero Metallica but it doesn't seem to detect the Mic (and at one point it let me go farther, I immediately got a player 1 mic disconnected). Do you wanna take a look at it / can I provide logs?
There's not much logging in release binary, but if it detected mic once, maybe WASAPI throws some error (Edit: ah, and disconnected immediately, weird..). I'll add some more "log-to-file" code. You can try opening plugin config dialog and press OK. That should make the USB device reconnect.
Tried it but no go. Waiting further instructions Tongue
Sorry if that gonna be noob question, but how to enable usb mass storage in newest git pcsx2? I store .img file in exe folder and plugin folder and its not detected somehow. Img is from release zip. Is there any additional config to preform? when i go to usb config, device1 and device2 are empty. ULaunchELF shows empty mass: storage, but in pcsx2 log i see that usb keuboard is found and enabled.
(05-20-2016, 02:10 AM)sirdaniel Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry if that gonna be noob question, but how to enable usb mass storage in newest git pcsx2? I store .img file in exe folder and plugin folder and its not detected somehow. Img is from release zip. Is there any additional config to preform? when i go to usb config, device1 and device2 are empty. ULaunchELF shows empty mass: storage, but in pcsx2 log i see that usb keuboard is found and enabled.

Wrong plugin. Get this.
Then open USB plugin configuration dialog, select "Mass-storage", click configure, browse for the img file, OK, OK.

Bositman, got my hands on some kind of a copy of Metallica rockstar GH. Some wiki said singstar mics are supported, i don't think so. It queries the USB PID/VID and then stops any activity. Changing the IDs to Logitech's then it gets a bit further but still stops. Doesn't seem to like the config descriptor or something. Maybe does some device name checks even. If anyone got a logitech mic that works with PS2, can you dump the usb descriptors? Laugh
(05-20-2016, 09:49 AM)Bositman Wrote: [ -> ]Would this do it?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Logitech-GUITAR-...OxyyFhTdP6~

I hope so Laugh   I don't know how it would be simpler to dump it, but maybe this MS sdk app works? On linux lsusb could show but you'd have to unload kernel module/driver first, I think (edit: laptop usb cam seems to show decriptors even with modules loaded, don't seem to have any "access failed/denied" etc errors). I'll check later.

E: this maybe.
Well let's make sure that we can get the info before I buy it then XD
Oh yeah, don't specificly buy it then Tongue . I'll try to "brute-force" it some more.
Eh, would have gotten it to work earlier, if I had changed the manufacture string too Tongue So atleast Rockband GH Metallica checks for Vendor ID (0x046D) and manufacture id string ("Logitech").

This is veeery alpha-ish code as I started restructuring code a bit. Select the Logitech USB mic and WASAPI as api.

Other than that, it might be better to just drop buffered audio samples if it grows too big. I sound like a chipmunk for few seconds at start of a singstar level, hah.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46