..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: need really noob guide for cheating and pnach
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i have dark chronicle(dark cloud 2) and try use either codebreaker and action replay but none work...... so ive google about how to use pnach....unfortunately.... i cant understand and too noob to understand the video how to use cheat without codebreaker....

any guide that REALLY really can make me understand? thanks
(10-02-2013, 07:59 AM)aruna Wrote: [ -> ]i have dark chronicle(dark cloud 2) and try use either codebreaker and action replay but none work...... so ive google about how to use pnach....unfortunately.... i cant understand and too noob to understand the video how to use cheat without codebreaker....

any guide that REALLY really can make me understand? thanks

I have attached my own CE table from when i was experimenting. Some entries are unnamed and i don't remember whose weapon the weapon attributes are for, but the rest should be okay to use freely.
(10-02-2013, 10:52 AM)Coornio Wrote: [ -> ]I have attached my own CE table from when i was experimenting. Some entries are unnamed and i don't remember whose weapon the weapon attributes are for, but the rest should be okay to use freely.

how do i use it? im kinda noob on that
eh nvm i know now... ok i try it later
try my 3 cheats
*max gilda
*max syn points for weapon
*max syn points for gun

**must be in US version of DC2
(10-02-2013, 11:31 AM)smartstrike Wrote: [ -> ]try my 3 cheats
*max gilda
*max syn points for weapon
*max syn points for gun

**must be in US version of DC2

You failed. The NTSC version is called Dark Cloud 2 while the PAL is called Dark Chronicle Tongue