..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: dev9 help please
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Everytime i try to go online or use lan i get the "No Network Adapter Detected"

i am using the dev9giga plugin
i have tried pcapswitch and pcapbridge
i have winpcap
i am using game SOCOM: Combined Assault (i can create network config from this game if the network adapter was detected)
In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
CPU: Intel Core i5 2.50GHz
RAM: 6GB
PCSX2 1.0.0
Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 3000

I am playing SOCOM: Combined Assault , GTA San Andreas , Both ISOs

I have changed the clamping mode in VU and EE\IOP
Enabled game fixes and Speedhacks.

EDIT:
and i have patched the iso with windip
whioch version of dev9 are you using ? did you try latest svn ?
I have just Downloaded the latest svn , have not changed the default settings.

i still get the same thing no network adapter detected.
Have you run the network access disc to set up the network card?
(10-08-2013, 11:16 AM)refraction Wrote: [ -> ]Have you run the network access disc to set up the network card?

SOCOM: Combined Assault has the option to set up a Network Config file

If i Choose boot fast i can get to the netwprk config but i cannot make a file because i get the error "no hardware is connected"

edit:

i have download the network access disk , it detects adapter , lets me set up a config file, when i test the connection it tells me i am online but it cannot submit my regerstration to scea consumer services.

When i try to get online on SOCOM: Combined Assault it still tells me no network adapter detected.
The only thing I can think of is your bios dump is incomplete. You need valid nvm files from the ps2 for it to work I think.
Ok , do you know where i can get any of theese files my ps2 broke like a 2 years ago?
A second hand PS2 i guess... But im not 100% sure that is your issue, its odd that the Network access disc can see it but SOCOM cannot :/
Pages: 1 2