..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: [Bug Report] God of War [NTSC]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
(05-24-2009, 01:19 AM)edu_dudu Wrote: [ -> ]I'm having this problem too and no one helps me!

At this point all we can do is to patiently watch PCSX2 development. I am watching the SVN and developers are actively working on it.
Any solution for the white screen on the final battle after Kratos gets the big sword ?

i'm using the last version of everything. Games runs perfect from the begining to the end without issues except that i can't finish know because this white scren Sad Sad Sad

oww, i'm playing the ntsc version (sorry didn't see thats have a ntsc topic)
GOW Crashes after i jump on that big titan (Pandora's Bridge) and save or load the game.
<EE> Tlb miss, addr=0x50 [load]
<EE> PC=0x00187540 Cycle: 0x15984233

is toxic dl patcher working ?
using lastest beta and plugins GOW NTSC
i tried on PCSX2 0.9.6
error
vtlb miss : adr 0x50, mode 0
solved toxic dl patched my image
Guys! Everything is SOLVED! i FINISHED THE GAME! WOooOhoooo!

Ok. i will try to tell you what to do exactly step by step in order to Finish
the game and SAVE at the end!

BUT FIRST, for those who get a crash after climbing the Titan, all you need to do is use Toxic DL Patcher. it worked just like Magic with me and it patches in less than 1 Second! but it will place Toxic logo instead of "Playstation 2" logo at startup. but that is OK with me! Tongue

Now for the BIG Problem of The 2 White Screens of Death!! Blink
Here are the Steps in order to Conquer those screens! Angry

1. place "D6385328.pnach" inside Patches folder.
(if u cannot get that file, just create a simple text file and name it
"D6385328.pnach" and inside it copy and paste those 3 lines:

gametitle=gow
comment=prafull's highly experimental patch
patch=0,EE,00276a14,word,00000000

2. Run the game and load your last save point which is called "Final Battle"
3. When u reach Aries, you will notice that the movie plays as if it is damaged but that is OK! the patch does that and it proves it is working!
4. After you win first fight with Aries, another damaged movie plays.
5. After protecting your wife, the movie which freezes at the end with white screen will not freeze now and the game will continue! but we are not done yet.
6. After beating Aries in the second fight, you will get the white screen but it will not freeze and a movie will play. now when this movie begins, hit "Esc" and click on "Misc/Patch Browser" and click "Skip MPEG" then "Edit Patch" and make Enabled "YES" and "Save" and close "Patch List" window.
Now click "Run/Execute" to return to the game.
(This will skip that movie but u have to skip it, otherwise the game will crash in the middle of that movie!)
7. You will find yourself at "Olympus". head upstairs and SAVE at the save point!
8. Quit the game and quit PCSX2.
9. Delete "D6385328.pnach" from patches folder and run PCSX2 again.
10. Run the game and load "Olympus". head for the chair and sit on it and watch the final movie and the Credits! and you will get a "SAVE GAME" at the end!

Enjoy! Happy

i am using:
PCSX2 r1888
GSdx 1873 SSSE3 DX10 Hardware
Linuz ISO CDVD 0.9.0
USA Console.

and my God of War:
NTSC / 7.93 GB / DVD9 / Iso File Format.
hey! my copy is a compressed, DVD5 version. so i cant use toxic dl patch. any other way to fix the cash at the pandora bridge?
thanks
(09-28-2009, 01:20 AM)ah121076 Wrote: [ -> ]Guys! Everything is SOLVED! i FINISHED THE GAME! WOooOhoooo!

Ok. i will try to tell you what to do exactly step by step in order to Finish
the game and SAVE at the end!

BUT FIRST, for those who get a crash after climbing the Titan, all you need to do is use Toxic DL Patcher. it worked just like Magic with me and it patches in less than 1 Second! but it will place Toxic logo instead of "Playstation 2" logo at startup. but that is OK with me! Tongue

Now for the BIG Problem of The 2 White Screens of Death!! Blink
Here are the Steps in order to Conquer those screens! Angry

1. place "D6385328.pnach" inside Patches folder.
(if u cannot get that file, just create a simple text file and name it
"D6385328.pnach" and inside it copy and paste those 3 lines:

gametitle=gow
comment=prafull's highly experimental patch
patch=0,EE,00276a14,word,00000000

2. Run the game and load your last save point which is called "Final Battle"
3. When u reach Aries, you will notice that the movie plays as if it is damaged but that is OK! the patch does that and it proves it is working!
4. After you win first fight with Aries, another damaged movie plays.
5. After protecting your wife, the movie which freezes at the end with white screen will not freeze now and the game will continue! but we are not done yet.
6. After beating Aries in the second fight, you will get the white screen but it will not freeze and a movie will play. now when this movie begins, hit "Esc" and click on "Misc/Patch Browser" and click "Skip MPEG" then "Edit Patch" and make Enabled "YES" and "Save" and close "Patch List" window.
Now click "Run/Execute" to return to the game.
(This will skip that movie but u have to skip it, otherwise the game will crash in the middle of that movie!)
7. You will find yourself at "Olympus". head upstairs and SAVE at the save point!
8. Quit the game and quit PCSX2.
9. Delete "D6385328.pnach" from patches folder and run PCSX2 again.
10. Run the game and load "Olympus". head for the chair and sit on it and watch the final movie and the Credits! and you will get a "SAVE GAME" at the end!

Enjoy! Happy

i am using:
PCSX2 r1888
GSdx 1873 SSSE3 DX10 Hardware
Linuz ISO CDVD 0.9.0
USA Console.

and my God of War:
NTSC / 7.93 GB / DVD9 / Iso File Format.

hey! my copy is a compressed, DVD5 version. so i cant use toxic dl patch. any other way to fix the cash at the pandora bridge?
thanks
i do not know how to use the compressed version! sorry!
Guys, I need help!!
This game runs around 20 ~ 25 FPS, I need a setting to run it well!

My PC:
Windows 7 Ultimate
2Gb Ram
8600Gt 512Mb
Core 2 Duo 2.6Ghz
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10