..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Ar Tonelico 2 (SLES 554.44)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi, I'm playing Ar Tonelico 2 PAL, and I ran into a problem. At the end of Jacqli's Cosmosphere level 3 (to be more precise, it's during the ending jingle, when it says "level clear, you have unlocked X costume", and always at the same point), the game just freezes, although the emulator doesn't give an error message. Any help would be appreciated.

Operating System = Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium Edition Service Pack 1 (build 7601), 64-bit
Physical RAM = 4076 MB
CPU name = Intel® Core™ i7 CPU Q 720 @ 1.60GHz
Vendor/Model = GenuineIntel (stepping 05)
CPU speed = 1.595 ghz (8 logical threads)
Graphics card = nVidia GeForce GT240M 1GB.

If more details are required, I'll provide them.
pelase post the emulog.txt
Edited the OP with the log.
tried disabling cheats ?
I just tried, same problem. Does it actually matter if cheats are enabled even though there aren't any active?
@KarmaTheAlligator

Attach your memcard with the save in question. I have Ar tonelico 2 and I've played it to completion more than once in PCSX2, including Jakuri's cosmosphere. Perhaps if I check out your save file we can determine if it's your setup or a new bug that somehow got in.

Edit:
Bleh I just realized you said you were using the PAL version, I have NTSC. I wonder if the PAL save will work with NTSC? And even still, it's possible that there is a problem with the PAL one that isn't in NTSC. I can still check it out if you want though.
Well, here's the memory card, if you can check. Thanks in advance.
Well natively the PAL save does not work with the NTSC game because the game ID doesn't match. However I used a hex editor to change the SLES parts in the save to the SLUS NTSC code and it loaded the save, so I'm checking it out now.
Well, it cleared fine for me on mine. So maybe it's just a problem with the PAL version? Anyway, I converted the save back to PAL after clearing level 3 and here it is. Hopefully there won't be any more lock ups and you'll be good to go.

Edit: removed attachment because it was the wrong one lol
Thanks, going to try now.

Are you sure you saved and put it back in? The saves I have when using the memory card you attached are the same as before.
Pages: 1 2