..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: [LIST] Games that may not work well with MTVU
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
(12-05-2013, 10:38 AM)GeoMan Wrote: [ -> ]Black screen with MTVU on. With MTVU off it is fully playable (some graphic glitches are corrected by changing the Clamping mode to Extra).

Got it, thanks!
10000 bullets must disable MTVU,if enable it will be black screen
added Fatal Frame 3 as a possible slow down, however it might be okay on a quad core, was tested on a dual core.

10000 bullets added to the list Smile
I thought I had already added 10000 bullets?

BTW: Isn't that post just insane to look at it edit mode? Lol
Its weird yes Tongue2 and I realised tgat it was there after I edited it, but figured id leave it for confirmation that it has been dealt with Smile
Haha okay cool.

The one on my GPU list is even more dizzying in edit mode.
Eureka Seven vol. 2: The New Vision.

When you first have control of the main character, I get about 30 something fps with MTVU. When it's disabled, I get a bit more than 50. It's pretty intensive, looking at the numbers. You can also include it in the CPU intensive games list too Smile.

I haven't tried the first game yet, so I still don't know if it's the same with it.
(01-01-2014, 04:06 PM)refraction Wrote: [ -> ]added Fatal Frame 3 as a possible slow down, however it might be okay on a quad core, was tested on a dual core.

10000 bullets added to the list Smile

I can confirm that Fatal Frame 3 runs normal with MTVU activated under a quad-core cpu.
(01-02-2014, 12:36 AM)masterotaku Wrote: [ -> ]Eureka Seven vol. 2: The New Vision.

When you first have control of the main character, I get about 30 something fps with MTVU. When it's disabled, I get a bit more than 50. It's pretty intensive, looking at the numbers. You can also include it in the CPU intensive games list too Smile.

I haven't tried the first game yet, so I still don't know if it's the same with it.

Okay, I'll add it. The CPU list is NarooN's though, so better mention that over in his thread. Thanks!

(01-02-2014, 12:43 AM)Cole Wrote: [ -> ]I can confirm that Fatal Frame 3 runs normal with MTVU activated under a quad-core cpu.

Okay I will remove it then, thanks.
MTVs Celebrity Deathmatch broken

MTVU will cause the game not to boot.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15