..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Recording Question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone, i have been playing around with the ps2 emulator and i cant seem to get this problem solved. I believe i have a decent computer and should be able to record the ps2 emulator but i get lagginess. I was wondering if anyone knew any fixes or anything. Here are my computer specs, maybe i am wrong about this. Oh and i use fraps and have tried the built in recorder it lags aswell..

Windows 7 home premium 64 bit
AMD FX 6100 six core processor
10 gigs Ram
AMD Radeon HD 7900 series with 4 gigs dedicated memory

I believe that maybe all you need but if you need to know something else i will be more then willing to provide the info
Quote:I believe i have a decent computer and should be able to record the ps2 emulator but i get lagginess.
Unfortunately, no.
Bulldozer architecture is known to perform badly in intensive single threaded applications like pcsx2.
(10-20-2013, 01:34 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]Unfortunately, no.
Bulldozer architecture is known to perform badly in intensive single threaded applications like pcsx2.

bulldozer architecture?
Your cpu's architecture is AMD bulldozer.
Read some benchmarks around the web to see why it was nicknamed "faildozer"
(10-20-2013, 01:43 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]Your cpu's architecture is AMD bulldozer.
Read some benchmarks around the web to see why it was nicknamed "faildozer"

Well that sucks lol, thanks for replying ^^