..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Ar Tonelico 1 saving problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am using PCSX2 rev 5350. When I want to save my game on the emulated memory card is goes on forever, no save is written. Kingdom Hearts 2 saves fine. Speedhacks are all off. Save states work just fine, but as I recall, Ar Tonelico games like to crash every so often, when played without break (or using save states exclusively). What is your advice? What should I do?
The saves work for me on r5741. Try using the latest SVN before anything.
(11-02-2013, 01:40 PM)Ruruja Wrote: [ -> ]The saves work for me on r5741. Try using the latest SVN before anything.

Unfortunately, using newer SVN (5754) did not help, the problem persists.
Are all plugins updated as well?

Maybe there is an error in your iso. Never had any issues with saving and I think if it works once (as in KH) then it should always work. I would rather suggest to read directly from iso using Gigaherz-plugin after dumping using imgburn.

You can also try to create a new memcard if you not have already done.
Okay, so after creating a new memcard, formatted using German BIOS worked. Before that I used US BIOS formatting and other game's formatting function, but those methods didn't work. Thank you for the support!