..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Using save files
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys
Basically I wanted to load some save files I downloaded for Kingdom Hearts 2

but when I'm on the game and select load, there are no saves there, even though the saves are on my memorycard ( I used mymc and then checked by running pcsx2 with no disc. the saves ARE there, just can't access them in game )

Help please, I really wanted to try some stuffs Tongue2

thanks
You have to also consider the fact that the game have multiple versions(EU,USA,JP)and if you download a save that is not for your version then that's what will happen
(11-04-2013, 09:57 PM)vsub Wrote: [ -> ]You have to also consider the fact that the game have multiple versions(EU,USA,JP)and if you download a save that is not for your version then that's what will happen

Yeah, that's probably it.

Sometimes you can modify the saves in a hex editor to be compatible. I helped a guy with the PAL version of Ar tonelico 2 get passed a certain spot that his emu was freezing on with my NTSC Ar tonelico 2 by hex editing his save to match the NTSC version, playing the part, then hex editing it back to PAL.

So it can be done, but it's a good bit of work so unless you REALLY want that particular save I'd recommend against it and say just download one for your version.
yes, that was my problem. the save file was japanese. Thanks guys :
)