..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Joysticks on PS3 controller aren't working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So there have been a few posts about this, but most have little to no replies.. I'm having a problem getting my PS3 controller to work with my MAC 10.7.5 Snow Leopard. I'm using Onepad and all my other buttons are working except for the joysticks.. They seem to configure right but don't register during gameplay, i'm connecting via bluetooth. Any help would be great as this is driving me crazy. Thanks! (:
Can you set sensitivity in onepad?

Most problems with analog sticks on windows occur since the sensitivity is set too low.
(11-07-2013, 05:01 PM)willkuer Wrote: [ -> ]Can you set sensitivity in onepad?

Most problems with analog sticks on windows occur since the sensitivity is set too low.

I'm on a mac, and I don't think so. It's weird because the joysticks register fine when in OnePad, but the moment I start up a game only the arrows work, which doesn't work well in a game where you use the right joystick to adjust camera angles, and you can't get past a lot of intros to games because they ask you to move your analog stick and stuff as a tutorial.