..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: DS4 To XInput Wrapper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(01-25-2014, 07:26 PM)Mkilbride Wrote: [ -> ]Who still uses VLC?

MPCHC is the standard for any media on PC.

^this

but still a valid issue because if it happens in VLC it's bound to happen elsewhere.
(01-25-2014, 05:09 PM)Donbabbeo Wrote: [ -> ]Preview of what i come up until now with the interface

[Image: UNWKItql.jpg]

(Don't mind the icons, i did it in 5 minute just to post the screen)

The program is just a proof of concept and share the same style of the Metro app but it's just a simple desktop application.
The idea is that the configuration should be per user and per controller (it's possible to recognize a single controller with some sort of id? Like if i add my controller it load my config, if i add marc's controller it load marc's config?), under Controllers we have the entire list of device connected, clicking on the arrow open the controller option (moving all the other controllers down, i'm working on it atm) where we can set the key mapping, enabling/disabling touchpad, led and so on, Logs contains all the message received and invoiced to the service and Options should contains the general options like screen color, localization, autostartup and similar.

Hope you like it Laugh

DO WANT! Let's figure out how to make it something that can pop up as On-Screen Display, like Steam or Uplay or Games for Windows Live!

I'm going to try to replace the SendInput() calls with this for 1.3!
https://code.google.com/p/vmulti/
Not sure if anyone else had this issue, couldn't find it on the search.
Whenever I use exclusive mode, it says that there is another process using the controller (says file in the newer versions)

Shared mode works fine, but I'm getting double input in games.

EDIT: Fixed it, too bad I use TS at a constant lol

Windows 8.1 x64,
using version 1.2 Beta
USB
Trying to use Exclusive mode
(01-25-2014, 08:54 PM)electrobrains Wrote: [ -> ]DO WANT! Let's figure out how to make it something that can pop up as On-Screen Display, like Steam or Uplay or Games for Windows Live!

I'm already investigating it but don't count on it too much, it seems unfeasible with C# only.

In the meantime i keep polishing the GUI then i will post again.
(01-25-2014, 07:26 PM)Mkilbride Wrote: [ -> ]Who still uses VLC?

MPCHC is the standard for any media on PC.

...I still use VLC. :-P It's always just worked really well for me.
(01-25-2014, 09:42 PM)pedrovay2003 Wrote: [ -> ]...I still use VLC. :-P It's always just worked really well for me.

I'm hoping it was a joke, since its still waaaaaaaaaayyyy more popular than other video players
(01-25-2014, 05:09 PM)Donbabbeo Wrote: [ -> ]Preview of what i come up until now with the interface

[Image: UNWKItql.jpg]

(Don't mind the icons, i did it in 5 minute just to post the screen)

The program is just a proof of concept and share the same style of the Metro app but it's just a simple desktop application.
The idea is that the configuration should be per user and per controller (it's possible to recognize a single controller with some sort of id? Like if i add my controller it load my config, if i add marc's controller it load marc's config?), under Controllers we have the entire list of device connected, clicking on the arrow open the controller option (moving all the other controllers down, i'm working on it atm) where we can set the key mapping, enabling/disabling touchpad, led and so on, Logs contains all the message received and invoiced to the service and Options should contains the general options like screen color, localization, autostartup and similar.

Hope you like it Laugh

Very nice, I actually made a metro icon for this app earlier.
App Icon (for use with programs like oblytile):
[Image: 6xQ1O.png]
And if you just want a White DualShock 4 Icon:
[Image: 6xQly.png]
You're free to use them if you like.
(01-25-2014, 09:53 PM)Jays2Kings Wrote: [ -> ]Very nice, I actually made a metro icon for this app earlier.
App Icon (for use with programs like oblytile):

And if you just want a White DualShock 4 Icon:

You're free to use them if you like.

Great! Thanks a lot buddy i'm really crappy at this so i was asking for a real icon anyways Laugh
hi everybody ! sorry for my french english Smile

1-when i play "burial at sea" with the ds4, i think i have a bug because when i press L1 there is one gunfire before the opening of the magic power menu !
somebody have the same problem ?

2- i have a desktop computer so i have baught a bluetooth key to play whith my ds4 ! when i play at 1 metre there is no problem it works perfectly ! but when i play at 3 or 4 metres i have some disconnections or bug... my bluetooth key is a 10 metres so i don't understand !

thanks a lot for your work
OK so this is frustrating. Suddenly, the controllers light blinks when it's plugged in (wired, so not the battery), and it only works while the light is on. I had to go back to 1.1 Beta 1, which is the most recent version where this didn't happen. Uninstalling the drivers and reinstalling them didn't work.

I think this may have happened because I had a friend plug in a regular 360 gamepad so we could play a multiplayer game, but now that that device has been removed, why is my DS4 still acting wonky?

EDIT: Electrobrains' 1.2 Beta works fine, so I'll stick with that for the time being.