..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: DS4 To XInput Wrapper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(01-28-2014, 10:54 PM)Pro_info Wrote: [ -> ]yes but not with vibration, since this is the program that makes it compatible with the controller vibration.

I think you are looking for another program. The purpose of the program, unless I completely misinterpreted the thread title "DS4 To XInput Wrapper", is to make the DS4 work with XInput. I'm not saying that there isn't a need for vibration function with the DirectInput drivers, but I don't think this program's purpose even comes close to that.
(01-28-2014, 01:54 PM)WTW26 Wrote: [ -> ]The controller is not recognized as an Xbox controller in Injustice. Also, during gameplay your character sometimes starts moving on their own, and you have to move the analog stick to cancel it. I hope this will be solved, because I bought the controller specifically to play Injustice.

I checked the "Hide DS4 controller" box, and that solved the problems, but now the controls simply stop responding every 20 seconds or so.
I have a problem! I've run everything and the ScpServer recognizes the controller. In "Devices and Printers" a XBOX 360 controller shows up, but when I start a game (specifically Spelunky) it doesn't recognize anything.
I updated to the 1.1 final version today, and it didn't recognize the controller at all. so i bailed on that and went back to 1.1 beta 3 and the controller wasn't being recognized, once again so i try to load drivers and get this

PHP Code:
INFO    ENTER:  DriverPackageInstallW
INFO    
Looking for Model Section [SCProductions.NTamd64]...
INFO    Installing INF file 'C:\Users\-Chris-\Desktop\DS4Tool_1.1_Beta_3\Virtual Bus Driver\System\ScpVBus.inf' (Plug and Play).
INFO    Could not open file C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\scpvbus.inf_amd64_21ca245c0e23d7a5\scpvbus.inf.
ERROR   PnP Install failed.
INFO    Attempting to rollback ...
INFO    No devices to rollback
INFO    
- RETURN: DriverPackageInstallW  (0x3EE)

Install Succeeded.

-- 
Install Summary -- 
[/quote]

Can someone pleasseee help me. i think it means i am missing a driver but where can i find that specific driver??
Hello please add L1 + R1 + ps (2-3 sec) to turn off feature, ability to turn off or on hotkeys
and make able to config

private byte[] green = { 0, 255, 0 };
private byte[] red = { 255, 0, 0 };

in DS4Device.cs
(because sometimes it too bright)
(01-29-2014, 02:51 PM)ee_man Wrote: [ -> ]Hello please add L1 + R1 + ps (2-3 sec) to turn off feature, ability to turn off or on hotkeys
and make able to config

private byte[] green = { 0, 255, 0 };
private byte[] red = { 255, 0, 0 };

in DS4Device.cs
(because sometimes it too bright)

Yes for 1.3 we will have the colors (including brightness not just hue) be configurable. If you want to have the L1+R1+PS power-off feature then I would ask you to try and add it yourself, as we already have a lot of work on our plates. If you get it "mostly right" we can spend the five minutes it would take to get it totally right. Otherwise I would not expect it until 2.0 or 1.3.1.
(01-25-2014, 07:36 AM)InhexSTER Wrote: [ -> ]So here is what we have for 1.3:
We are going to carefully go through our code and find as many bugs/performance issue we can fix.
We are going to have basic touchpad support with few modes. More or less what 1.2.1 has
So we will have to verify a fix for dual input on both UBS and BT as well as how it behaves on different Windows version.
We will try incorporate the fix inside the tool, so disabling "Wireless Controller" would be automatically done while tool is running, so no need for "Hide DS4 Controller button"
Will try to enabled Toshiba dongles support if we can get the tech, or at least dedicated testers.
Hopefully released in 1-2 weeks.

For 2.0:
We have completely new architecture in mind.
It will allow modularity for functional elements, such as a touchpad and led control will be different *.dll files and will be able to compile independently from the tool.
We will have separate API to talk to the controller, so developers of games or console emulators can have native access to the controller function without needing xinput/directinput. This includes all the input data from the controller.
I will be looking in audio support, i have some ideas in mind.
Possibly ability to create your own behaviour for touchpad or lightbar by adding scripting language support
Allowing button mapping and configuration of the tool through the xml file, hopefully with GUI editor for it as well
We discussed tons of touchpad/controller features that can be cool to add, but since 2.0 is going to take some time we will discuss them later.
We discussed a lot of architectural stuff behind the code, and we will take some time investigate which approach will be the best.

I noticed you didn't mention adding a "start service at startup, no user input required" mode. As in, the program starts at login and the controller connects right away and or connects as soon as the controller is powered on, without having to open the GUI. I'm just curious if this is something you guys have planned for soon or down the road? I'm personally looking to use this as a media center remote so I won't be using the tool until this type of feature is implemented. No rush, I'm just curious! I think a lot of people would benefit from this type of functionality.
(01-29-2014, 07:03 PM)holydhaliwal Wrote: [ -> ]I'm just curious! I think a lot of people would benefit from this type of functionality.

In the future the mapper could be turned into the service, it will not happen until 2.0 for sure. As of now having a GUI it's easier to debug / receive output from the tool. Before it turned into a service it needs to be running stable enough. At the moment biggest limitation is applications that prevent use of exclusive mode until they are off.

It limits ability of Hot-Plug functionality because as soon as device plugged in there is chance of app like Uplay/Teamspeak and similar to grab access to controller before the DS4Tool will. Preventing use of exclusive mode.

Hopefully for 2.0 we will be able to find a better solution, that allows use of controller in shared mode but eliminates dual input but can't give any promises
I really hope you guys can fix the problem with toshiba drivers.
Thanks btw for making this awesome program.
Oh hey you released the source code! Awesome.

Hacked together this this afternoon:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Yb9xtWG9dM

Thanks for the tool, and can't wait for 2.0!