..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: DS4 To XInput Wrapper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(01-30-2014, 06:44 PM)InhexSTER Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds like you have touchpad mode enabled. L1+R1 act as left/right mouse buttons when in that mode

Thank you, that was it.

I can't believe how retarded I am. I thought I tested that but I actually didn't disable it.
Don't know what's happening. played for hours yesterday and everything worked fine, but today the game (Rayman Legends) don't recognize the DS4 anymore. Already uninstall, reinstall, reboot the pc, nothing works, at controlpanel it's ok, it shows like a 360 pad and etc.
the only different thing I did from yesterday to now was I installed Klite mega codec pack, but it shouldn't have any conflict with it.
Anyone can help?
can anyone help me, i have been using this tool fine for quite some time, but recently the analog sticks started to respond poorly, the right one often wouldn't kick in or it would only work some of the time, and usually with a delay and the left was a bit off as well, i am using the latest version now hoping that would fix it but no luck, i also turned the touchpad off to see if that would help, no go, any help would be greatly appreciated
nvm found my problem, x360ce was still on my computer
(01-28-2014, 06:12 PM)InhexSTER Wrote: [ -> ]Does this Xinput Test work? If yes then it could be something up with the game

Yeah, the Xinput Test works perfectly. But why would the game's vibrations work with the DS3 and not the DS4... Sad
@InhexSTER
@electrobrains

Ok you guys, you diud an amazing job! Almost! How long do I have to wait until u look into that bugs some people (including me) experience? One bug is in the tool of InhexSTER, wich is that the controller freezes every 10 seconds and the other bug is this:
(01-19-2014, 07:42 PM)Cheetah1024 Wrote: [ -> ]Alright electrobrains, I've literally tried everything... Nothing works, except the versions from @InhexSTER. This is what happens when I try to use your tool: https://www.dropbox.com/s/uq675c170dbmty....30.57.wmv

I hope that you can fix at least one of these bugs, so all people can use their controllers the best way!

PS: Yes, I'm a little upset. . .
(01-30-2014, 11:13 PM)Cheetah1024 Wrote: [ -> ]@InhexSTER
@electrobrains

Ok you guys, you diud an amazing job! Almost! How long do I have to wait until u look into that bugs some people (including me) experience? One bug is in the tool of InhexSTER, wich is that the controller freezes every 10 seconds and the other bug is this:
I hope that you can fix at least one of these bugs, so all people can use their controllers the best way!

PS: Yes, I'm a little upset. . .

I will install WinXP on VM and see if upcoming 1.3 works on it. Still surprised that people use it for gaming, and even more surprised that DS4 actually connects to it

(01-30-2014, 09:29 PM)Weeboss Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, the Xinput Test works perfectly. But why would the game's vibrations work with the DS3 and not the DS4... Sad

I am not exactly sure but maybe you have used DS3 in DirectInput mode instead of Xinput (maybe game doesn't support xinput) Official X360 Controller does not support rumble in DirectInput mode.
Any idea on when the next update will be? (Week? Month? Longer?)
Thanks.
(01-31-2014, 04:37 AM)gfreding Wrote: [ -> ]Any idea on when the next update will be? (Week? Month? Longer?)
Thanks.

1.3 Should be out within few weeks.
(01-30-2014, 07:52 PM)daniellm Wrote: [ -> ]Don't know what's happening. played for hours yesterday and everything worked fine, but today the game (Rayman Legends) don't recognize the DS4 anymore. Already uninstall, reinstall, reboot the pc, nothing works, at controlpanel it's ok, it shows like a 360 pad and etc.
the only different thing I did from yesterday to now was I installed Klite mega codec pack, but it shouldn't have any conflict with it.
Anyone can help?

It's working again, but that was odd, dispite the fact that the windows recognized, the xinput recognized and everything was like it should be, it only worked again in the game after i deleted the DS4 at the bluetooth list and paired i again from zero.
Thanks for bringing to our attention the fact that 1.2.1 wasn't working on XP. It's now fixed in 1.3. It actually might have affected all 32bit OS systems