..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: DS4 To XInput Wrapper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I want to know if it's "normal".

When I plug (USB) my DS4 when I using my DS4 in BT, ScpSrver doesn't respond.

I must kill scpserver process and restart and it works correctly in USB.
(02-08-2014, 10:08 PM)DirtyShady Wrote: [ -> ]I want to know if it's "normal".

When I plug (USB) my DS4 when I using my DS4 in BT, ScpSrver doesn't respond.

I must kill scpserver process and restart and it works correctly in USB.

This happens to me, too (Not every time though, only sometimes)
(02-08-2014, 10:37 PM)gfreding Wrote: [ -> ]This happens to me, too (Not every time though, only sometimes)

ok, also me.

I want to know if it's possible to add possibility to choose LED colors for Battery Empty status, and color for Battery Full status, and color LED change progressively as Battery status pourcent. Not only Green (Full) ----> Red (Empty).
(02-08-2014, 07:20 AM)frostyfang Wrote: [ -> ]Will 1.3 or 2.0 have custom mapping?

I have built a version based on codebrains' branch and added custom mapping, it's almost ready to be released, so if you want to test it early PM me.

Also yes, I believe custom mapping is planned for their official 2.0 release
Hello everyone,

I've scanned thru about 10 or 20 pages of this thread to try finding the answer, but am coming up dry. I really apologize if these questions have already been answered.

I followed the install properly and the computer recognizes the controller fine, but my bindings or something seem a bit wonky.

I've only tried 2 games, but here are their issues:

In Dark Souls, all the mappings seem correct but the right stick is stuck to the left causing the camera to spin without stopping unless I hold the right analog to the right.

In Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed, all the mappings are bonkers. Square is A, X is B, Right Trigger is Start, etc.

Have I messed up in the installation?

Connection type: USB
Windows Version: 7
DS4 Tool Version: 1.2
Are you using Exclusive vs Shared mode: Have tried both, but Exclusive seems to disable the controller in every game I've tried.
(02-08-2014, 08:06 PM)raptor1138 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey hepticseptic, I've been using your version and I love it, it's my favorite version, but there's just one thing: InhexSTER's version, you can open Steam Big Picture mode by holding the PS button and in your version, that seems to have been removed. I was wondering if you could put that back in, I loved that.

Edit: I don't know what was happening, but it works now. sorry.

Edit 2: one more thing. Double-clicking is very hard, the two clicks need to be so immediately after one another and it's very challenging.just make it so the clicks can be further apart.

I've now added checking that to my list of things to do Smile glad you're enjoying it otherwise.

(02-08-2014, 10:59 PM)DirtyShady Wrote: [ -> ]ok, also me.

I want to know if it's possible to add possibility to choose LED colors for Battery Empty status, and color for Battery Full status, and color LED change progressively as Battery status pourcent. Not only Green (Full) ----> Red (Empty).

Hi there, my custom version has this. Its essentially the same as InhexSTERs version with a few extras. Just overwrite the old files with the one in the zip.

Its here: http://forums.pcsx2.net/attachment.php?aid=48844
(02-08-2014, 11:19 PM)chendawg Wrote: [ -> ]Square is A, X is B, Right Trigger is Start, etc.

Same thing is happening to me in 2k14.
(02-08-2014, 11:19 PM)chendawg Wrote: [ -> ]Hello everyone,

I've scanned thru about 10 or 20 pages of this thread to try finding the answer, but am coming up dry. I really apologize if these questions have already been answered.

I followed the install properly and the computer recognizes the controller fine, but my bindings or something seem a bit wonky.

I've only tried 2 games, but here are their issues:

In Dark Souls, all the mappings seem correct but the right stick is stuck to the left causing the camera to spin without stopping unless I hold the right analog to the right.

In Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed, all the mappings are bonkers. Square is A, X is B, Right Trigger is Start, etc.

Have I messed up in the installation?

Connection type: USB
Windows Version: 7
DS4 Tool Version: 1.2
Are you using Exclusive vs Shared mode: Have tried both, but Exclusive seems to disable the controller in every game I've tried.

I would suggest trying to reinstall the Microsoft Xbox 360 controller drivers. I'm using both of the most recent versions of each branch of the tool, and every game works fine for me if I check the Exclusive box. I've actually been playing a ton of Dark Souls with the DS4 lately.
(02-09-2014, 02:47 AM)pedrovay2003 Wrote: [ -> ]I would suggest trying to reinstall the Microsoft Xbox 360 controller drivers. I'm using both of the most recent versions of each branch of the tool, and every game works fine for me if I check the Exclusive box. I've actually been playing a ton of Dark Souls with the DS4 lately.

I'll give it a shot. My 360 controller works without issue, so I'm not super confident that'll help... but I certainly don't have any better ideas.

Edit:
Sad to say no change, but was incorrect about mapping in Dark Souls being fine. They are also random, but oddly they are different from the Sonic game.
i'm using DS4Tool 1.2.zip in usb mode with windows 7 64 ultimate, when play duck tales remastered (steam version) rumble don't work with o without ds4 hide option checked