..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: DS4 To XInput Wrapper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(02-12-2014, 09:03 PM)Donbabbeo Wrote: [ -> ]DS4Tool goes under Users/[CURRENT_USER]/AppData/Roaming.

Next thing to do is autocreate the directory, too much confusion.

Sad Don't work for me.

Just small loading, and nothing happen.
Oh well, don't know why, but fear not because 0.0.4.5 is here! Laugh

Same as 0.0.4.0, but now the directory and language files, etc etc are automatically created at startup if not found.

Honestly the program is very slow on my PC, crappy code or crappy PC? Huh
REALLLLLLY NEDD HELP !!

When ive connected the controller with my PC and start to play Fifa every tab is noted twice. Like if i tab one time the left trigger to the right it will go on 2 steps to the right

PLS WHAT CAN I DO !?
Every single time I try and run the program I hear the windows noise for a new device found and then my computer locks up. Any suggestions on how to fix this?
(02-12-2014, 10:21 PM)Donbabbeo Wrote: [ -> ]Oh well, don't know why, but fear not because 0.0.4.5 is here! Laugh

Same as 0.0.4.0, but now the directory and language files, etc etc are automatically created at startup if not found.

Honestly the program is very slow on my PC, crappy code or crappy PC? Huh

Now it's good, it works.

Great GUI, I think it's look like a Windows 8 apps . Continue to polish GUI Wink

When do you think your GUI will be ready to integrate DS4 To XInput Wrapper ?

When your GUI will be in final version I could do French translation.
(02-12-2014, 10:45 PM)dericken123 Wrote: [ -> ]REALLLLLLY NEDD HELP !!

When ive connected the controller with my PC and start to play Fifa every tab is noted twice. Like if i tab one time the left trigger to the right it will go on 2 steps to the right

PLS WHAT CAN I DO !?

Hi there, is this with the TAB key using the controller? I do not have Fifa on my computer so I cannot relate to what you are trying to do. Could you elaborate a bit more with this in mind?
(02-12-2014, 09:22 PM)Gajuno Wrote: [ -> ]By Bluetooth Device, do you mean the PS4 controller or the actual Bluetooth Module?

The bluetooth module (your Broadcom chip). By uninstalling that and any WIDCOMM or other bluetooth software you can get Windows to install its own drivers and bluetooth stack. Other people seem to be having issues with Win 7 64 though, so this may not work for you. I also have a Broadcom chip (BCM20702) and have no issues with Win 8.1 but this version of Windows supposedly has an updated/upgraded MS bluetooth stack.
(02-12-2014, 11:57 PM)Aleksandr Wrote: [ -> ]The bluetooth module (your Broadcom chip). By uninstalling that and any WIDCOMM or other bluetooth software you can get Windows to install its own drivers and bluetooth stack. Other people seem to be having issues with Win 7 64 though, so this may not work for you. I also have a Broadcom chip (BCM20702) and have no issues with Win 8.1 but this version of Windows supposedly has an updated/upgraded MS bluetooth stack.

Ok, I did the uninstall of the Bluetooth and let Windows reboot and update. But I'm still having the same issue. Should I resort to purchasing an up to date Bluetooth Dongle?
(02-12-2014, 11:34 PM)DirtyShady Wrote: [ -> ]Now it's good, it works.

Great GUI, I think it's look like a Windows 8 apps . Continue to polish GUI Wink

When do you think your GUI will be ready to integrate DS4 To XInput Wrapper ?

When your GUI will be in final version I could do French translation.

Not before 2.0 i suspect.
I want the ScpServer as a service and know how to deal correctly with changing options before integrating everything.

In the weekend i should try to develop a mock of the service so i can try to have the app working as a real client.
Hello guy, I just signed up to say what an amazing job you are doing with the DS4.

I have one problem though Sad

I have the DS4 connected with Bluetooth. I sit less than 2m away from my PC with direct line of sight of the BT Dongle. When I'm playing every now and then the controller seems like it has a weak signal. The sticks get a delay and holds the movement of the camera. If I then move the controller closer to the dongle, the delay is gone.

Anything I can do about this?

Windows 8.1 64bit
Bluetooth ASUS USB-BT400
DS4Tool 1.2
Hide DS4 Controller checked

Device Manager list

ASUS USB-BT400
Microsoft Bluetooth Enumerator
Microsoft Bluetooth LE Enumerator
Wireless Controller

any other info I need to give?