..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: DS4 To XInput Wrapper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(12-03-2013, 10:40 AM)znation Wrote: [ -> ]Tried lastest version (beta 1), double input seems gone but dpad and buttons randomly stay pressed and go to other directions sometimes. I checked in game controller (marked as XBOX 360 controller for Windows), i can see it also so it's not a game problem (fifa 14).

In SCP controller is also named now with 0x054c : 0x54c

Yep, also experiencing lag and 'sticky' button presses. Happens in-game and in the button monitor in the gamepad screen in windows. Here's a clip of the issue that I experienced during my livestream earlier.
Hy guys, why when i want to connect my controller by bluetooth it turn off bu it self after 5-10 seconds what is the issue and how can i solved,I really want help!!!

System: windows 7 Home premium 64bit
First of all thanks to the InhexSTER to do the DS4 best joystick on PC, thank you for that. Now for testing. When testing the new update 1 in three games with USB, I see no problem, works perfectly, double entry is gone, and now I can change the LED color. Nice! Thanks, I'd love to see it all working in BT.
PS (Guide) button does not work on the beta :/
(12-03-2013, 11:09 AM)TacticalBacon00 Wrote: [ -> ]Yep, also experiencing lag and 'sticky' button presses. Happens in-game and in the button monitor in the gamepad screen in windows. Here's a clip of the issue that I experienced during my livestream earlier.

I'm connected in bluetooth too
(12-03-2013, 10:52 AM)Retarded Lemon Wrote: [ -> ]Try closing out of any programs that may use the controller, for me it was Steam, for Grimnir simply rebooting did the trick.

It seems that my issue came back once I ran mumble. Looks like running voip programs breaks the program.
(12-03-2013, 10:28 AM)eats7 Wrote: [ -> ]Is there anyway to have this run as a service? I remember with scarlets app, i didnt need to open any program everytime i wanted to use my ds3, i just pressed the psbutton and presto it just worked.

Eventually it might be the case, but until I fix most issues It's better to have actual GUI

Regarding Unhandled Exception, I replaced it with a new version that shows small error message in the log, but generally you need to shut down any programs/games that could be using Wireless Controller, otherwise the tool can't have exclusive access to it when starting. Try quitting game or apps (Steam, apps that can assign hotkeys to controller)

I can hide the controller only if no other apps accessing it.

I believe sticky controls issue is limited to BT, i will work on it tonight

Also for Steam, I think you can configure Big Picture to use Xbox Contoller you will not need to quit it, it works for me.
Hey InhexSTER,

usb works like a charm, thank you!

On a side note, I had input lag and weird analog stick issues, but they were all solved by unplugging my DS3 controller. So maybe those with issues might want to make sure they do not have any other controllers plugged in for the time being.
This unhanded exception error can be quite problematic when playing online games.
I tend to accidentally unplug my controller every now and then while in game and having to reboot the game is not always possible.
Any explanation on why this is happening with the new program? Is it an issue that can be resolved?
(12-03-2013, 08:25 PM)Grimnir Wrote: [ -> ]This unhanded exception error can be quite problematic when playing online games.
I tend to accidentally unplug my controller every now and then while in game and having to reboot the game is not always possible.
Any explanation on why this is happening with the new program? Is it an issue that can be resolved?

Did you download updated zip from this morning? It should show log message instead of an exception for "Invald Hadle" issue. and then you can retry retrieving controller by doing stop/start.

In the future i hope to add detection plug/unplug while program is started.

To eliminate double input I grab exclusive Read/Write to a controller. This way no app should be able to access it. In a case if you disconnect it and reconnect while program running there is a chance of a game grabbing access to Wireless Controller, so tool can't grab exclusively no longer.