..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: DS4 To XInput Wrapper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(02-24-2014, 09:10 PM)Grosky Wrote: [ -> ]I have an issue : when I check Hide DS4 Controller, it's actually the xbox 360 controller who disappears (I have DS4 1.2.1 RC3) and then I'm left with only the "Wireless Controller";

EDIT : I checked with inhexSTER's 1.2 and it's the same

Do you get message that controller can not be opened for exclusive acess in the log, saying try quitting apps that can use it?
(02-24-2014, 09:07 PM)VampJoshi Wrote: [ -> ]I have a problem that Im playing Alien vs. Predator 2010 or I using Pinnacle game profiler for play steam games (amnesia game) with my dual shock 4 controller with ds4tool. I think some games like alien vs. predator 2010 use wireless controller instead of xbox 360 after open DS4 tool with my DS4 controller using bluetooth. but when I lunch the game and the controls are not functioning that I can't operate the menus or controls the chairactors. I think the game was using the wireless controller theme instead of xbox 360 controller theme. I use only one DS4 controller connected to my computer but I see two controller themes showed in game controller settings window, wireless controller and Xbox 360 controller for windows, the wireless controller has no controls properly, and Xbox 360 controller was functioning good so far after I lunch DS4 tool and connect my DS4 controller with bluetooth, but after I lunch aliens vs. predator 2010 and I try to push up and down of direction buttons for operate the menus but nothing happends, it did shows the xbox 360 buttons icon on the menu but no controls. Any ideas?

Please use Search to see if your problem has been mentioned. This seems like a textbook 'Hide DS4 Controller' solution to me.
(02-24-2014, 09:53 PM)InhexSTER Wrote: [ -> ]Do you get message that controller can not be opened for exclusive acess in the log, saying try quitting apps that can use it?

yes, exacly
(02-24-2014, 10:02 PM)Grosky Wrote: [ -> ]yes, exacly

Well then read OP carefully
(02-24-2014, 09:59 PM)HecticSeptic Wrote: [ -> ]Please use Search to see if your problem has been mentioned. This seems like a textbook 'Hide DS4 Controller' solution to me.

I figure it out myself that I use (hide DS4 controller) checkbox, the message log tells me that I need close apps that uses controller (steam, razor game booster, game apps, etc) I done that and I click stop and start and Controller 1 was showed while checkbox was checked and I lunch the game and it finally worked! Now I can operate the menus Laugh
yep inhexSTER thx it works well.

So with or without the Hide DS4 controller checked, I still have those fps issues (but not only in Skyrim)
(02-24-2014, 11:24 PM)Grosky Wrote: [ -> ]yep inhexSTER thx it works well.

So with or without the Hide DS4 controller checked, I still have those fps issues (but not only in Skyrim)

what is CPU usage of the tool when you play?
For me its 0-2% max, and i haven't noticed any issues. Maybe there is issues with CPU usage on your specific machine and OS.
Do I need to turn off DS4 before plugging it in for charging or can I just plug it in? Holding down the PS button for 8 seconds is really annoying.
I'm between 1 and 3%, and around 10-11mB in memory. I have Win 8.1 ; if you want my complete config I have i7 3517u 1.9 GHz ; 4GB RAM ; ASUS S405CM ; Nvidia Geforce GT635M 2GB ; 1TB HD (it's a laptop)
I'm having latency issues on Bluetooth, Rocketfish RF-MRBTAD 2.1 + EDR. I was using an older version (DS4Tool 1.1 Beta 2 Update 1) and I didn't get this problem. I started to get this issue after DS4Tool 1.1 Beta 3. I have the latest drivers for the Bluetooth and the 360 controller, I also tried re-installing the drivers and the only solution so far is to revert back to version 1.1 Beta 2 Update 1. Do I need to change something on settings or could it be because my Bluetooth adapter is not good enough anymore?