..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: DS4 To XInput Wrapper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(02-27-2014, 06:29 PM)GianluDeep Wrote: [ -> ]Is possible that the tool don't work with Origin games like Battlefield 4, Crysis 3, Fifa 14 ?
It work fine with steam games....

Works fine with every one of those games. Just enable Hide DS4 to make them see only X360 controller.

Hide DS4 Controller is the best mode to use, the only problem with itdoesn't work well with Uplay client on anyting prior to Windows 8.1.
A lot of games will have dual input (or still use original controller ) if this is not enabled
Is it possible to use 2 ds4 on 1 bluetooth dongle ?
(02-27-2014, 06:36 PM)Snakeyh Wrote: [ -> ]Is it possible to use 2 ds4 on 1 Bluetooth dongle ?

Yes
(02-27-2014, 06:31 PM)InhexSTER Wrote: [ -> ]Works fine with every one of those games. Just enable Hide DS4 to make them see only X360 controller.

Hide DS4 Controller is the best mode to use, the only problem with itdoesn't work well with Uplay client on anyting prior to Windows 8.1.
A lot of games will have dual input (or still use original controller ) if this is not enabled

Thak you! It work! Smile
(02-27-2014, 06:31 PM)InhexSTER Wrote: [ -> ]Hide DS4 Controller is the best mode to use, the only problem with itdoesn't work well with Uplay client on anyting prior to Windows 8.1.

Does this include for USB? Because I noticed the glitchiness with UPlay using Windows 7 x64 and Bluetooth. Crashed my computer, and is why I'm hesitant to use the hide DS4 option anymore.

But I guess I'll have to try with USB again see what happens.
(02-27-2014, 07:27 PM)DaRkL3AD3R Wrote: [ -> ]Does this include for USB? Because I noticed the glitchiness with UPlay using Windows 7 x64 and Bluetooth. Crashed my computer, and is why I'm hesitant to use the hide DS4 option anymore.

But I guess I'll have to try with USB again see what happens.

It the same on USB, if you are using UPlay you should turn off Hide DS4 if you are not running 8.1, sadly there is no better way atm. Basically, you should run as many games with Hide DS4 in most cases, On windows 8.1 it works pretty much for everything. Sadly Uplay client and Steam don't allow disable controller functionality like TeamSpeak does. There is a link to a big post explaining what Hide DS4 does.
I think it's time to maybe make a new youtube video, showing how to work this, as no matter how much info is written about hide DS4 people don't read it or don't get it.

Another thing I am working on is investigating issues with hotplug/making sure it doesn't detect 2 controllers if controller connected with USB/BT together.
(02-27-2014, 11:40 AM)roberto30 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

It was a little problem with second pad (1.2.2 version):
- When i shutdown 2nd controller (option+ps buttons) , and i turn on, it doesn't take by software : i must click to stop and then start (with first controller, it runs perfectly)

EDIT : same problem when i connect simply 2nd controller after soft runs. (i must so click to stop and then start)

Thanks again for your fantastic working InhexSTER and team.
Thanks InhexSTER for working on this. I'm absolutely loving using my DS4 on my PC.

I wanted a more fitting program icon for my own use so I whipped up a retro pixel DS4 and thought I'd share it. Feel free to use this if you like.

PNG version: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/36723747/DS4.png
Ico version: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/36723747/DS4.ico
Hey I've been lurking this thread since 1.1.3 and I wanted to make an account to thank you all for your combined work on this project.

As an aside, I have a few bugs to report, The first is an issue with every version I've used but since it's something uncommon I didn't think it a big deal, however with the addition of the ability to switch off the bluetooth, I wanted to report it since it's something that could interfere with hot swapping if you're having a longer game session than the controllers charge.

When the tool is open with the DS4 connected via bluetooth, if I then turn off the controller and insert the USB, the program will crash.

If I plug in my USB while it's in Bluetooth mode, it will then detect the USB as a second controller, while obviously sharing the MAC address and inputs, making spelunky pretty crazy to play through.

Switching from USB to Bluetooth causes no issues other than stopping and starting it again.