..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: DS4 To XInput Wrapper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here is a version to test out:
This only includes some changes for hotplug, should prevent same controller connected twice from usb and bt
some minor fixes for hot plugging code
People who had issues please report. As for me on Win 8.1 it seems working well (tested with 2 BT controllers)
(02-28-2014, 12:26 AM)InhexSTER Wrote: [ -> ]Here is a version to test out:
This only includes some changes for hotplug, should prevent same controller connected twice from usb and bt
some minor fixes for hot plugging code
People who had issues please report. As for me on Win 8.1 it seems working well (tested with 2 BT controllers)

All the issues I had were gone with this version, after multiple tests I only got 2 inputs once, I tried replicating the same process but it didn't happen again.
Windows 7 x64 here and hotplugging now works perfectly both on USB and Bluetooth. Can leave the app open in the background and the server running, and the controller always gets detected and hooked properly. Awesome work.
Running 1.2.2 currently. Double-clicking is not working for me with the touchpad. I mean, it work's but it's very hard and finnicky and usually doesnt work. I think it's because it usually registers a click and drag for one of the two clicks.
(02-27-2014, 06:25 PM)InhexSTER Wrote: [ -> ]Everything works just fine, the sliders are just for testing purposes, the control over amount of rumble is done through rumble boost slider 100 means rumble at 100% (same as game)

The rumble is working Smile. It seems that the game I was trying has the option for vibration but doesn't seem to work (even on a real XB360 controller).
Found a serious bug that needs attention. Here's the steps to reproduce:

- Windows 7
- Connect DS4 with Bluetooth
- Press PS + Options to disconnect controller
- Now try using your mouse to click and drag different elements in Windows, like desktop icons
- You cannot click and drag until you reboot the PC

Anyone else having this problem? It's weird, I actually first noticed this bug last night while plugged into USB, but am unable to replicate it. I am only able to immediately replicate it on command using the steps above. It's always when I disconnect the controller via the new button combo that it triggers the glitch.
Set the rumble at 200%!!!Biggrin I do.

Anyhow, I was wondering for Custom Mapping, if there is a way to set Dpad and Left analog the same setting. What I mean is if I set Dpad Up as "Left Y-Axis -", the Left Analog Up will be "Unbound" and I can only set it to "Up Button" or someting else.

I guess I'm asking for ability to map same button to more than one button. so when I set a button setting, there is NO "Unbound" to any other button.

Basically. what I want to be able to do is set Dpad and Left Analog with SAME buttons. So that I can use both Dapad and Left Analog to move a player during a game.

Would you consider making this possible?
Quick question, is there currently any way to have the joysticks simulate mouse movement for shooters and games like that? I've got Xpadder, so it's no big deal, but I'm just curious as far as exactly what the mapping functionality is capable of.

(02-28-2014, 09:34 AM)DaRkL3AD3R Wrote: [ -> ]Found a serious bug that needs attention. Here's the steps to reproduce:

- Windows 7
- Connect DS4 with Bluetooth
- Press PS + Options to disconnect controller
- Now try using your mouse to click and drag different elements in Windows, like desktop icons
- You cannot click and drag until you reboot the PC

Anyone else having this problem? It's weird, I actually first noticed this bug last night while plugged into USB, but am unable to replicate it. I am only able to immediately replicate it on command using the steps above. It's always when I disconnect the controller via the new button combo that it triggers the glitch.

I'm on Windows 7 64-bit, and I've never had this problem (I just tested it). That's really, really weird.
Hello, when trying to use my ds4 I found this thread. I insatlled the latest update and got everything running. Now yesterday I tried playing thief and discovered that there where lag issues with the analog sticks and i kept having problems like turning arund 360 degres after just slightly touching the analog stick. Wery frustrating when playing a stealth game. I tried calibrating the controller but it havent fixed the problem. But I have discovered that the lag isnt isolated to the game because it shows up in calibration to. Why is this happening?!

Greatly appreciate help on this one.
(02-28-2014, 01:42 PM)Gabriel_lu Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, when trying to use my ds4 I found this thread. I insatlled the latest update and got everything running. Now yesterday I tried playing thief and discovered that there where lag issues with the analog sticks and i kept having problems like turning arund 360 degres after just slightly touching the analog stick. Wery frustrating when playing a stealth game. I tried calibrating the controller but it havent fixed the problem. But I have discovered that the lag isnt isolated to the game because it shows up in calibration to. Why is this happening?!

Greatly appreciate help on this one.

Do you still experience the issue when using an older revision, of if you're using BT, instead using USB? Its quite odd that something specific to your setup would cause you to have this problem.