..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: DS4 To XInput Wrapper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(02-28-2014, 08:45 PM)DaRkL3AD3R Wrote: [ -> ]Alright so I found out what was causing my issue.
But at least we now know what the issue is here.

Pressing ESC once after disconnect potentially can fix this issue. I think whats happening ESC state is down when you disconnect to key up event is not sent to windows, so actually pressing ESC should do down/up.

(02-28-2014, 08:46 PM)ps4 controller sucky Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, i had this working perfect on my old pc but i have just upgraded to an monster machine...

Go into driver update menu for this device, choose "let me pick" option and select Microsoft driver. I assume something has installed custom driver for your controller. Maybe libusb
thanks for 1.2.2, works fine. I also state that my fps dropping issue is gone. I uninstalled the motioninjoy drivers so I think it came from that.
I will fix the soft-off (PS+Options/Guide+Start/whatever you wanna call it) to not have stuck keypresses some time soon, probably tomorrow.
(02-28-2014, 09:12 PM)InhexSTER Wrote: [ -> ]Pressing ESC once after disconnect potentially can fix this issue. I think whats happening ESC state is down when you disconnect to key up event is not sent to windows, so actually pressing ESC should do down/up.

(02-28-2014, 09:33 PM)electrobrains Wrote: [ -> ]I will fix the soft-off (PS+Options/Guide+Start/whatever you wanna call it) to not have stuck keypresses some time soon, probably tomorrow.

Yep confirmed, pressing escape after disconnecting the controller resolves the drag problem. Likely just a stuck keypress.

Thanks guys.
(02-28-2014, 09:33 PM)electrobrains Wrote: [ -> ]I will fix the soft-off (PS+Options/Guide+Start/whatever you wanna call it) to not have stuck keypresses some time soon, probably tomorrow.

Don't post another version, i will add it to version that i am working on right now that will fix few things that people mentioned and add about dialog ( with list of contributors)
Bug report:

Connection type: USB
Windows Version: 8.1 Pro, 64-bit
DS4 Tool Version: 1.2.2 (InhexSTER build)
Are you using Exclusive vs Shared mode ( is Hide DS4 Controller checkbox enabled): both
+latest versions of all required libraries

Version 1.2.2 leaks resources. Every time the Start button is pressed, or the Hide DS4 Controller checkbox is toggled, the CPU usage goes up by about 2.3% (average over longer time - idling on desktop, no inputs pressed). CPU usage does not go down when "Stop" is clicked, only closing ScpServer.exe ends it. Clicking the buttons long enough can raise the CPU usage to consume 100% on all cores.

Also, 2.3% CPU usage on i7-3770K to read controller inputs from USB is an extremely high number.
this tool is amazing, It's works perfectly and flawlessly over Bluetooth on windows 8.1 with all the games that I own without further configuration to the buttons! thank you.
the only feature that I miss is the sound output to the controller, since I always listen to the pc using my headphone and I am stuck to the length of it's cable. I wish to see support for this feature soon.
(02-28-2014, 11:16 PM)deexor Wrote: [ -> ]Version 1.2.2 leaks resources. Every time the Start button is pressed, or the Hide DS4 Controller checkbox is toggled, the CPU usage goes up by about 2.3% (average over longer time - idling on desktop, no inputs pressed). CPU usage does not go down when "Stop" is clicked, only closing ScpServer.exe ends it. Clicking the buttons long enough can raise the CPU usage to consume 100% on all cores.

Also, 2.3% CPU usage on i7-3770K to read controller inputs from USB is an extremely high number.

Thanks I will investigate these resource leaks, reading controller stuff has very little usage, its device removal monitor that eats CPU atm, can't do much about it until 2.0
@InhexSTER After some Steam update, every time i have to close Steam to sync my DS4 with DS4Tool, without this it says: "Try to quit any applications thatcan be using the controller". Any tips to fix this problem? I cannot auto-sync when i turn my controller because of steam. Thank you one more time!
(02-28-2014, 09:12 PM)InhexSTER Wrote: [ -> ]Go into driver update menu for this device, choose "let me pick" option and select Microsoft driver. I assume something has installed custom driver for your controller. Maybe libusb

Thanks mate! she working Biggrin my pc has the same spec as yours bro, just your gcard is better Tongue
I've had and used an i3 550 up till yesterday when i powered my new build up!