..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: DS4 To XInput Wrapper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(03-05-2014, 09:00 PM)filthydani Wrote: [ -> ]Nope, only when i plug it, it used to work fine at the beginning but Not sure what happened after

Unless its specific for your machine only things i can think of is:
1.Reinstall SCP Virtual Bus Driver (maybe make sure device is working ok in device manager)
2. Install/Update X360 Controller drivers from Microsoft
3. Might be conflicting with Motionjoy drivers (DS3 Tool)
Don't know if this has been answered yet, but I still ask this question.

First, pairing the PS4 Controller to a PC via Bluetooth works fine with this tool. If I now want to use it with the PS4 again, I need to plugin the cable, okay, no problem.
The problem now is to get back to PC now, how can I switch it via Bluetooth for the PC now? It just reacts to the PS4 now, pressing the PS button results in booting of the PS4.
It only works if I completely reinstall the SCP Driver with Force installation and pair it again completely.

Any solution to switch between PS4 and PC in an easier way?
(03-05-2014, 10:54 PM)Cesc Wrote: [ -> ]Don't know if this has been answered yet, but I still ask this question.

First, pairing the PS4 Controller to a PC via Bluetooth works fine with this tool. If I now want to use it with the PS4 again, I need to plugin the cable, okay, no problem.
The problem now is to get back to PC now, how can I switch it via Bluetooth for the PC now? It just reacts to the PS4 now, pressing the PS button results in booting of the PS4.
It only works if I completely reinstall the SCP Driver with Force installation and pair it again completely.

Any solution to switch between PS4 and PC in an easier way?

You don't have to reinstall any drivers. But yes you have to pair with PC again every time. (In devices and printers remove controller before pairing again). Thats how BT devices work.
(03-05-2014, 09:20 PM)InhexSTER Wrote: [ -> ]Unless its specific for your machine only things i can think of is:
1.Reinstall SCP Virtual Bus Driver (maybe make sure device is working ok in device manager)
2. Install/Update X360 Controller drivers from Microsoft
3. Might be conflicting with Motionjoy drivers (DS3 Tool)

It seems Motionjoy drivers was doing this issue for me, i thought i have uninstalled it but it was still in control panel , so far it works perfectly thanks for the software hopefully it will stay like this
guys - anyway to turn the controller off once I'm not using it anymore (for wireless mode)?
(03-06-2014, 01:26 AM)delt31 Wrote: [ -> ]guys - anyway to turn the controller off once I'm not using it anymore (for wireless mode)?
Options button + PS button= Controller OFF
Ok So I didn't get a response before and tried installing an earlier version, and I am still not able to actually click start in the application in version 1.1 or 1.2.2

How about you tell us more:

which OS do you use ? WIN 7
Over USB or BT connected ? USB
Is any other programm running in the background that could use the controller (Steam, uplay, origin, teamspeak....?) ? No
(03-06-2014, 03:03 AM)Hungryman00 Wrote: [ -> ]Ok So I didn't get a response before and tried installing an earlier version, and I am still not able to actually click start in the application in version 1.1 or 1.2.2

You either didn't install SCP Bus driver properly, make sure in device manager System/Scp Virtual Bus exists and working ok.

Or you are missing official X360 drivers.
(03-06-2014, 01:40 AM)AssassinVenice Wrote: [ -> ]Options button + PS button= Controller OFF

thanks
Whenever I disconnect my bluetooth receiver from my pc and then reconnect, the ds4 tools program says it's working but the virtual xbox controller doesn't appear. If i uninstall the drivers and then install, the program says it works and it really does (xbox controller pops up). To summarize, how do I avoid having to uninstall/reinstall the driver each time I disconnect the bluetooth receiver?