..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: DS4 To XInput Wrapper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The development for 1.3 is going well, please keep testing and reporting success (or failure.) The next release I push out will have easy mode-switching between different touchpad modes, and I will resurrect the touchpad mode I had in my 1.2 branch and also add a basic direct-mapped mode (like a tablet.) I will probably also add a couple more modes for 1.3 including the ability to use sixaxis and/or thumbpad sensors as well. Also in 1.3, there will likely be support for using rumble and/or light bar patterns to indicate modes, in lieu of any on-screen display. Stay tuned!
I have used this program for awhile with dark souls and for some reason lately it wont anymore. While playing dark souls I get the windows sound of a USB device being connected/disconnected and the controller wont work anymore unless i reboot the game and this program. If i try it with South Park stick of truth the controller disconnects and reconnects over and over again repeatedly until i close the game.

I dont understand why this program worked fine for so long and now it wont. Ive had to go back to my 360 controller for the time being. Any help would be very appreciated.
I use the 1.2.2 Tool with Windows 8 X64.
With bluetooth i have some lags on control when i play and the pad will be disconnect and reconnects also in usb mode.
I try to buy 2 different usb bluetooth dongle ( asus bt-211 and Inateck Bluetooth 4.0 Mini USB Adapter ) but there are the same problems.
can someone help me?
(03-08-2014, 09:50 PM)Bikuro Wrote: [ -> ]When you say Uninstall the ScpBuss Driver, is it just as simple as clicking Uninstall on the ScpDriver Gui or is there still some extra step I have to take? Because that's all I've been doing to uninstall.

You should not need to reinstall it (not sure who you were quoting). You can disable and then enable it in the Device Manager as InhexSTER has mentioned earlier.

It is called Scp Virtual Bus Driver and it resides under System Devices. Double-click it (open its properties) and in the Driver tab click Disable and then click Enable.

Don't Disable/Enable from the context menu as this seems to request a restart, not that you need to. This will have the same effect as reinstalling it (but it is far cleaner) and the same effect as restarting the PC (if the App is off).

(03-09-2014, 03:05 AM)GianluDeep Wrote: [ -> ]I use the 1.2.2 Tool with Windows 8 X64.
With usb connection work good, but with bluetooth i have some lags on control when i play and the pad will be disconnect and reconnects.
I try to buy 2 different usb bluetooth dongle ( asus bt-211 and Inateck Bluetooth 4.0 Mini USB Adapter ) but there are the same problems.
can someone help me?

Are you far away from the BT receiver? Does it disconnect less often if you are very close to it? Even having a person in the way or using the adapter behind your PC could cause connection issues.
(03-09-2014, 02:05 AM)evilclive Wrote: [ -> ]I get the windows sound of a USB device being connected/disconnected and the controller wont work anymore unless i reboot the game and this program.

When a controller gets disconnected during a game usually the game doesn't bother looking for it again. In DS' case I wouldn't be surprised if this was so. Perhaps on the other side South Park actually checks for a controller, but perhaps does not let go of the old one, or in some other way causes the controller to timeout as it cannot attain access.

I pose the same question as above, though. Are you certain that this isn't the receiver's proximity/line of sight which is the issue?

Edit: Bother, was hoping for a 3 in 1.
(03-09-2014, 03:31 AM)HecticSeptic Wrote: [ -> ]When a controller gets disconnected during a game usually the game doesn't bother looking for it again. In DS' case I wouldn't be surprised if this was so. Perhaps on the other side South Park actually checks for a controller, but perhaps does not let go of the old one, or in some other way causes the controller to timeout as it cannot attain access.

I pose the same question as above, though. Are you certain that this isn't the receiver's proximity/line of sight which is the issue?

Edit: Bother, was hoping for a 3 in 1.

I'm using the Micro USB cable that came with the ps4. Sorry i should have mentioned that i wasnt using bluetooth.
(03-09-2014, 03:22 AM)HecticSeptic Wrote: [ -> ]You should not need to reinstall it (not sure who you were quoting). You can disable and then enable it in the Device Manager as InhexSTER has mentioned earlier.

It is called Scp Virtual Bus Driver and it resides under System Devices. Double-click it (open its properties) and in the Driver tab click Disable and then click Enable.

Don't Disable/Enable from the context menu as this seems to request a restart, not that you need to. This will have the same effect as reinstalling it (but it is far cleaner) and the same effect as restarting the PC (if the App is off).

It was raptor1138 that suggested it on post 2120.

Anyway, I tried the controller on other games, specifically Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons and Walking Dead Season 1, and strangely enough it works there. Don't know why it stopped working for Bully since before all this happened, I was using it on that the whole time.
(03-09-2014, 03:56 AM)Bikuro Wrote: [ -> ]Anyway, I tried the controller on other games, specifically Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons and Walking Dead Season 1, and strangely enough it works there. Don't know why it stopped working for Bully since before all this happened, I was using it on that the whole time.

Did you try Hide DS4 controller option?
Please add Touchpad scroll inversion

and to line "Created by InhexSTER..." add electrobrains and HecticSeptic
Hey I signed up to say thanks and that you guys are awesome. I just have one question. I downloaded the latest patch, everything works fine, just wondering how I can get it to pair automatically over BT. I would like to just press the PS button like for a PS4. Right now I have to go into devices, wait for controller to pop up, etc. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Out