..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: DS4 To XInput Wrapper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(03-11-2014, 08:37 PM)roli Wrote: [ -> ]IS it the same for you guys that the battery of the Controller runs out when it's not on use? for me the battery gets completly drained out if it's not on charging over night

Not that I've noticed, no.
For me it lats about 6hrs when it's on, might be slightly longer if left idling on the table
(03-11-2014, 12:18 PM)electrobrains Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds like you should try binding them as scancodes instead.

You guys rock. I am still not sure why I was having my issues with Joy To Key, but by enabling scancodes, it makes that program entirely unnecessary. Dragon Age Origins is working flawlessly now, with no erroneous input. Thanks for your time and effort helping me solve this problem.
Here is updated version of RC2, that solves issues pointed out by pedrovay2003
Issues appeared to be only noticeable to windows 7 users but it should further improve time out / disconnect code for everyone.
Does anyone use this adapter? Kinivo BTD-400 I recently got this on sale and it works pretty well for my other Bluetooth devices. But my PS4 controller has same problem my old Bluetooth adapter had.

It randomly becomes unresponsive and disconnects so I'm forced to use my USB cable :/ Any help.insight will be appreciated!

My OS is Windows 8.1 Professional x64

Using latest DS4 Tool

Hide DS4 is checked as well
Went back to 1.2.2. The only problem I have remaining is that after use, I have to reboot the computer before it would register the controller again.

It would still pick up if I use the controller with the USB though.

Giving this new version of RC a try.

For some reason after about a minute of starting it, DS4tool.exe restarts. After which, everything seems to work properly. Haven't tried Hide Mode though.
maybe you guys can help me.
I have windows 7 and I'm using a micro USB cable

my problem is whenever I plug in my Ps4 controller. it does not automatically install the starting drivers.
so that leaves my PS4 controller unrecognized to my PC.
not even an unknown device is and my device manager

how well I go upon fixing this problem?
Hello. I tried this out today. I tried for 3hours to get it to work on my gaming rig. And it still doesnt work. And when I gave that up I tried on my laptop and got it to work first try in 1minute.

There are two main differences between the computers(as I see it..), the one that was working has Win 8.1 (64bit) and no motioninjoy installed and the one that dont work is Win 7 (64bit) and motioninjoy installed. But I tried to uninstall it but I couldnt get it to work anyway..

Im guessing its the motioninjoy drivers that are still in the system and causing this, is there any way to completely delete them from the computer or do I have to reinstall Windows? :/
I can connect the DS4 as a Wireless Controller, and I can connect it with DS4 Tool. And it will show up as a 360 controller in Devices.. but when i rightclick the 360 controller i dont get the "Controller settings" option and the Troubleshoot has a yellow "!". Something about not signed drivers.(I have installed latest 360 controller drivers and .NET and the rest that is needed)

Connection type: USB and BT
Windows Version: Win 7 Ultimate 64bit
DS4 Tool Version: 1.2.2 and 1.3 RC2
Are you using Exclusive vs Shared mode ( is Hide DS4 Controller checkbox enabled): Neither is working
Hello, i'm brazilian. So, sorry for the poor english.
I'm having the problem with BT adapter. With USB it works just fine. But if i try connect BT i get this log:

New Controller Found: VID: 0X054c PID: 0x05C4
Controller 1 ready to use
Controller 1 lost connection and was stopped

The controller is recognized, but when i start the DS4, it dont works. And the controller disconnects. Sometimes even the adapter is disconnects.
Well, my SO is W7 64, i use both modes (Exclusive and Shared mode) and the same happens. And it happens with versions 1.2.2 and 1.3 RC2.

I know that the problem is, probably, the driver of the BT.
Can i try something or there's no way this works?
Are you guys trying to fix it?
Again sorry for the english. Thank you!
Is anyone having trouble playing titanfall with the Ds4tool set up? Ive tried ver 1.2.2 and ver 1.3, uninstalled and re installed all via usb. Sad can't seem to get the game to recognize the controller. however other PC games work just fine.