..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: DS4 To XInput Wrapper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, my controller is recognized but I'm getting:
System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.

Connection type: BT
Windows Version: 7 Ultimate 64
DS4 Tool Version: 1.2.2
Hide unchecked
(03-13-2014, 05:55 AM)LtPigtails Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, my controller is recognized but I'm getting:
System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.

Connection type: BT
Windows Version: 7 Ultimate 64
DS4 Tool Version: 1.2.2
Hide unchecked

Try the most recent version and see if your problem still shows up.
RC3 is the bees knees. Bluetooth Hotplugging on Windows 7 is absolutely perfect. Tested it multiple times using the controller off hotkeys and man is it amazing. As soon as I power on the controller again without touching DS4 Tool, the server picks it up and instantly registers it as an Xinput device. Great job guys.
(03-13-2014, 03:18 AM)raptor1138 Wrote: [ -> ]And just wondering, Heptic and Electrobrains, what are your Steam names? Fine if you don't want to share though

My handle is the same on there, too! Should we start a DualShock 4 Steam Community/Group/thing?!
(03-13-2014, 03:58 PM)electrobrains Wrote: [ -> ]My handle is the same on there, too! Should we start a DualShock 4 Steam Community/Group/thing?!

I already did. Nobody's using it, though. See my signature \/

If you join, an admin spot next to InhexSTER is yours. I just wish people would use it. It's a much better format to handle this kind of thing than a thread.
(03-13-2014, 04:44 PM)raptor1138 Wrote: [ -> ]I already did. Nobody's using it, though. See my signature \/

If you join, an admin spot next to InhexSTER is yours. I just wish people would use it. It's a much better format to handle this kind of thing than a thread.

I like the idea, but personally i don't' have time to monitor and answer questions in multiple places. Though it might be good to post announcements there.
Turned on my computer today and greeted this pleasant message.

http://postimg.org/image/4fh50d96h/

I am way out of my league with this one. Anybody know what's going on? I can provide the details if necessary.
(03-13-2014, 04:58 PM)raptor1138 Wrote: [ -> ]Turned on my computer today and greeted this pleasant message.

http://postimg.org/image/4fh50d96h/

I am way out of my league with this one. Anybody know what's going on? I can provide the details if necessary.

Check that DS4Control.dll file is in place, it seems the message saying its missing.
(03-13-2014, 05:02 PM)InhexSTER Wrote: [ -> ]Check that DS4Control.dll file is in place, it seems the message saying its missing.

It's there, for sure. Haven't done anything to change that. This is just RC3 thta is having this problem, by the way.
(03-13-2014, 05:03 PM)raptor1138 Wrote: [ -> ]It's there, for sure. Haven't done anything to change that. This is just RC3 thta is having this problem, by the way.

Try to redownload it. I am not sure why but DS4Control file can't be found or accessed, at least that what message says. Also check that HidLibrary, DS4Library is there too.