..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: DS4 To XInput Wrapper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(03-17-2014, 12:27 AM)pedrovay2003 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, I just realized an error with RC3: When you go into the button mapping screen, the controller buttons on the picture are ALL kinds of messed up. the controller is upside down, with the light bar facing us, yet the d-pad and face buttons are still in the right places if the controller were to be turned right-side up. In other words, all the directions are reversed.

Yes, that was my first attempt at showing all the buttons. My second attempt is in the works and looks much nicer don't worry Smile

(03-17-2014, 12:51 AM)Godboo Wrote: [ -> ]Program is running flawlessly, excluding one pretty significant issue. In game (Titanfall) when pressing L1 or R1 my point of view goes directly down and to the right, but the corresponding action still occurs. Looked to see if anyone in the comments had this problem but I stopped after the first few pages.

No one's had that (and said so) so far as I remember. Are you using any custom mapping at all? If you are please let us know exactly what it is (send us the mapping file) so we can reproduce it (although I don't own Titanfall). Does it still do it in the Xbox Controller Properties in Game Controllers (Controllers on the Wrapper)?
I have an issue. My left stick is very very inaccurate for some reason. I point it up and my character goes north west or north east, I have to put it in the exact location my character to go straight. I was wondering if anybody has any solution to this? I'm using the latest update by the way.

Many thanks.
(03-17-2014, 02:21 AM)HecticSeptic Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, that was my first attempt at showing all the buttons. My second attempt is in the works and looks much nicer don't worry Smile

Okay, that's cool. I'm more concerned about my own sanity for not noticing that until now. Tongue
(03-16-2014, 11:06 PM)InhexSTER Wrote: [ -> ]Guys can't you read few posts above, i expanded what OutOfBounds error means.

My question is this:

Why Toshiba BT Stack works with DS4tool 1.0.0 but not with DS4tool 1.2.2 (or 1.3 beta)?
This is a big feature request, but it's also important. You should make a Linux version of this program, the reason being that SteamOS is on the rise and people buying a Steam Machine this year would love to be able to use a Dualshock 4.
(03-17-2014, 05:03 AM)raya2 Wrote: [ -> ]My question is this:

Why Toshiba BT Stack works with DS4tool 1.0.0 but not with DS4tool 1.2.2 (or 1.3 beta)?

Because 1.0 used DirectInput API ( very abstract and high level) to read data, to be able to do lightbar and rumble i had to find lower level access to the controller. I am investigating right now a way to make rumble lightbar work with toshiba drivers, i already found a way to make it read inputs and touchpad, but i am holding off releasing it yet as rumble and lightbar still do not work with toshiba
(03-17-2014, 05:13 AM)InhexSTER Wrote: [ -> ]Because 1.0 used DirectInput API ( very abstract and high level) to read data, to be able to do lightbar and rumble i had to find lower level access to the controller. I am investigating right now a way to make rumble lightbar work with toshiba drivers, i already found a way to make it read inputs and touchpad, but i am holding off releasing it yet as rumble and lightbar still do not work with toshiba

Although I do think that if those are the only things not working there should probably a unofficial release for those using Toshiba who have nothing at the moment - even if it has bugs I'm sure they'll appreciate it.

Though if 1.0.0 works with Toshiba then may as well use that in the mean time anyway.

(03-17-2014, 05:04 AM)raptor1138 Wrote: [ -> ]This is a big feature request, but it's also important. You should make a Linux version of this program, the reason being that SteamOS is on the rise and people buying a Steam Machine this year would love to be able to use a Dualshock 4.

That's not really a feature request, that's an application request! Unfortunately I do not use (nor code in) Linux so I can't help there Smile
(03-17-2014, 05:04 AM)raptor1138 Wrote: [ -> ]This is a big feature request, but it's also important. You should make a Linux version of this program, the reason being that SteamOS is on the rise and people buying a Steam Machine this year would love to be able to use a Dualshock 4.

Someone is already has a working DS4 driver for linux. https://github.com/chrippa/ds4drv
(03-17-2014, 07:32 AM)Killadelphia Wrote: [ -> ]Someone is already has a working DS4 driver for linux. https://github.com/chrippa/ds4drv

Tested using VMware and Ubuntu / Debian working fine on both but only if you emulate X360 otherwise games are not "seeing" the controller.
Yo seriously, can anybody help me? All movements in games are jerky and inaccurate with the left stick.