..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: DS4 To XInput Wrapper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everyone!

Can you please help me?

For nearly 1 months I have been using my 2 DS4 Controllers without no problem, but for now I can't use my 2nd controller.

My details: Windows 8.1 / via BT / 2 x DS4 / v1.2.2

Normally in Device Manager there was 2 Xbox 360 Hardware, but now there is just 1. When I open the xinput software (v1.2.2) I can change every settings for both controllers but I can't use the second controller.

So what should I do? I have attached a picture for device manager.

Many thanks!
Hi everyone,
I've just disovered and successfully tried this wonderful software that is DS4 to xinput, but I just have a tiny problem with my dualshock 4 in big picture mode : when I'm in grid mode to see my games, I can't navigate because it's like if I was pressing L2 and R2 at the same time.

Does this occured to any of you too ? Is there a way to solve it ? or is this a problem with my controller ?
Actually I've managed the uninstall Virtual Bus Driver and reinstall it, and problem solved. Working like a charm as it before.

Many thanks.

(03-30-2014, 10:23 PM)omniamovens Wrote: [ -> ]Hey everyone!

Can you please help me?

For nearly 1 months I have been using my 2 DS4 Controllers without no problem, but for now I can't use my 2nd controller.

My details: Windows 8.1 / via BT / 2 x DS4 / v1.2.2

Normally in Device Manager there was 2 Xbox 360 Hardware, but now there is just 1. When I open the xinput software (v1.2.2) I can change every settings for both controllers but I can't use the second controller.

So what should I do? I have attached a picture for device manager.

Many thanks!
I don't know if this is fixed in RC4 because from the changelog it seemed like it fixed mostly stuff that didn't matter to me since I am using USB, but I noticed that the app runs fine without administrator mode, but will not save any settings unless run in administrator mode. I'm on windows 8.1 with UAC disabled.
Does this work with Telltale's The Walking Dead?
(03-31-2014, 02:23 AM)shinra358 Wrote: [ -> ]Does this work with Telltale's The Walking Dead?

It should work with any game which is compatible with the Xbox 360 Controller. So your answer is yes.
Hey guys, i finally got a bluetooth pen and so i tried to use it with my ds4 controller.

I thought it was going to be easy, i was wrong, the problem i am having is that i cannot add the device on the add device on the control panel, my controller is showing a permanent light blue light, the scpdriver says its successful installed.
"
INFO - ENTER: DriverPackageInstallW
INFO - Looking for Model Section [SCProductions.NTamd64]...
INFO - RETURN: DriverPackageInstallW (0x103)

Install Succeeded.

-- Install Summary --"

here's a picture of my problem
http://i.imgur.com/RwfwL8a.jpg?1

i think the problem is that i use bluesoleil do someone knows how to make it work with that program?

solved: unistalled bluesoleil, works like a charm with default windows osystem, followed this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7DUV4T8744
Windows 8.1
USB
1.3RC
Cannot use exclusive mode at all.
I need major Help. Have tried about all of the diff ds4 software to no avail. Everything was working find and all of a sudden I keep getting an unhandled exception error that causes my controller to crash when I check the hide ds4 controller button. I have closed origin and steam (only software I use), and have restarted the PC many times and updated everything neccessary. I can't play games because everything is dual input or wrong buttons. What do you suggest?

PC has a fx8350, 7970 oc, 16gb ram
This is the error report.
See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception (0x80004005): Access is denied
at System.Diagnostics.ProcessManager.OpenProcess(Int32 processId, Int32 access, Boolean throwIfExited)
at System.Diagnostics.NtProcessManager.GetModuleInfos(Int32 processId, Boolean firstModuleOnly)
at System.Diagnostics.Process.get_Modules()
at ScpServer.ScpForm.hideDS4CheckBox_CheckedChanged(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.CheckBox.set_CheckState(CheckState value)
at System.Windows.Forms.CheckBox.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.CheckBox.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.34011 built by: FX45W81RTMGDR
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework64/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
DS4Tool
Assembly Version: 1.3.0.0
Win32 Version: 1.3
CodeBase: file:///E:/Desktop/DS4%20Tool/DS4Tool.exe
System.Windows.Forms
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.33440 built by: FX45W81RTMREL
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System.Drawing
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.34003 built by: FX45W81RTMGDR
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
DS4Control
Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
CodeBase: file:///E:/Desktop/DS4%20Tool/DS4Control.DLL
System.Xml
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
DS4Library
Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
CodeBase: file:///E:/Desktop/DS4%20Tool/DS4Library.DLL
HidLibrary
Assembly Version: 3.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 3.0.0.0
CodeBase: file:///E:/Desktop/DS4%20Tool/HidLibrary.DLL
System.Core
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
Accessibility
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Accessibility/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Accessibility.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.
(03-31-2014, 03:48 AM)Killadelphia Wrote: [ -> ]It should work with any game which is compatible with the Xbox 360 Controller. So your answer is yes.
Hello. I asked because x360ce doesn't work with walking dead (last time I used it) and it was a problematic game to get a controller to work for if it didn't specifically read on the pc as a microsoft officially certified controller.

Is there anyway for you or anyone to verify this so that I won't go to the store to buy a ds4 and it not work for that game?