..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: DS4 To XInput Wrapper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ds4 Now recognizes it while plugged in usb and when unplugged i get a message saying its disabled. Also wont show up in windows while unplugged.

Anyone? Is there anything else i need to do to pair it besides run the bluetooth drivers? And then pair it from within the bluetooth program?
Sorry if this has been addressed before but I can't seem to find it anywhere.

Using 1.3 on Windows 7 over USB, hide DS4 is clicked. Can customize the colour of the controller LED but that's about it. "MotionJoy Virtual Game Controller" appears when I click "Controllers" but my status is "Not Connected" when I run the XInput Test.

I used 1.1 without any troubles for a few months and it randomly stopped working so I've been playing around to no avail (trying 1.3, back to 1.1... uninstalling/reinstalling drivers (including the microsoft xbox ones)).

Any help would be greatly appreciated since I loved this tool when it was working. Thanks in advance.
Well I solved my problem (page 260) a little bit ago. did a system restore to the day before this started happening, and now everything works again.
(04-04-2014, 04:19 AM)zyo117 Wrote: [ -> ]Well I solved my problem (page 260) a little bit ago. did a system restore to the day before this started happening, and now everything works again.

This worked for me. Thanks! Looking at the list of things that I'd done since then didn't seem to make sense that any of it would've broken it but I'll just treat this as the magic it is. Thanks again for the reply!
Hi everyone!

Thanks for the great tool and thread. Just got a DS4 the other day and it was working well the one evening I was messing around with it. I had a little bit of trouble getting the 360 controller to show up on the PC, but after a few disconnects and reconnects it showed up and stayed.

Today, though, I'm having a problem. I can connect the DS4 just fine to the PC, the touchpad can be used as a mouse. But none of the buttons, sticks (in the "Wireless Controller" thing in Devices) or gyro register anything on the PC, and even with DS4 Tool running, a 360 controller never shows up in devices. I'm not really sure what's going on, but I thought I'd see if anyone had any thoughts or could point me to the right part of this thread for a solution.

Running Windows 7, have used 1.2.2 (registers gyro movements) and the 1.3 RC (doesn't register gyro movements), both do the same thing.

Thanks!
(04-04-2014, 07:54 PM)daroga Wrote: [ -> ]Hi everyone!

Thanks for the great tool and thread. Just got a DS4 the other day and it was working well the one evening I was messing around with it. I had a little bit of trouble getting the 360 controller to show up on the PC, but after a few disconnects and reconnects it showed up and stayed.

Today, though, I'm having a problem. I can connect the DS4 just fine to the PC, the touchpad can be used as a mouse. But none of the buttons, sticks (in the "Wireless Controller" thing in Devices) or gyro register anything on the PC, and even with DS4 Tool running, a 360 controller never shows up in devices. I'm not really sure what's going on, but I thought I'd see if anyone had any thoughts or could point me to the right part of this thread for a solution.

Running Windows 7, have used 1.2.2 (registers gyro movements) and the 1.3 RC (doesn't register gyro movements), both do the same thing.

Thanks!

Do you have "Hide DS4 Controller" checked? You should have that enabled pretty much all the time, I've found. Also, the gyro stuff was purposely disabled in 1.3 RC3, since it doesn't do anything just yet, anyway.

Honestly, if you can get 1.3 RC3 working, I wouldn't even bother with 1.2.2 anymore. 1.3 RC3 is such a huge improvement that you won't want to go back.
(04-04-2014, 08:06 PM)pedrovay2003 Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have "Hide DS4 Controller" checked? You should have that enabled pretty much all the time, I've found. Also, the gyro stuff was purposely disabled in 1.3 RC3, since it doesn't do anything just yet, anyway.

Honestly, if you can get 1.3 RC3 working, I wouldn't even bother with 1.2.2 anymore. 1.3 RC3 is such a huge improvement that you won't want to go back.
When I do that, the wireless controller disappears from the list, but a 360 controller never shows up.
Needs more autostart with windows.
Registered an account for this. The tool works great however I'm having a similar issue to someone else here. When on wireless I can only use the touchpad, nothing else works. I tried using the hide DS4 option but that didn't work. When I plug it back in everything works fine (by everything I mean all buttons/joysticks) but as soon as it goes back to wireless I can only use the touchpad.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
(04-04-2014, 08:16 PM)daroga Wrote: [ -> ]When I do that, the wireless controller disappears from the list, but a 360 controller never shows up.

That's weird. I've had that happen with RC4, and that's why I downgraded, but never with RC3.

(04-04-2014, 11:06 PM)shinra358 Wrote: [ -> ]Needs more autostart with windows.

You can put a shortcut in the Startup folder to have it start with Windows. It actually works fantastically well, and that's how I have it set up on my own computer.