..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: DS4 To XInput Wrapper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Also a new problem has now has come probably from this. My PS4 won't turn on when I hit the home button anymore. I think it's because it's paired to the computer.

EDIT: Disregard this. I'm an idiot who doesn't know where my power button is.
(04-04-2014, 08:16 PM)daroga Wrote: [ -> ]When I do that, the wireless controller disappears from the list, but a 360 controller never shows up.

Try turning Steam, and any other program that might be using the controller off first, and then do it.
It just started working. No idea what I did, but it's great!

However, is there a way to turn off the controller without triggering steam's big picture mode?
Was thinking of trying r3. Should I do a clean install and remove 1.2.2 first or will it work installing the new version over it?
(04-05-2014, 12:20 PM)Elwood Wrote: [ -> ]Was thinking of trying r3. Should I do a clean install and remove 1.2.2 first or will it work installing the new version over it?
If you installed the Virtual Bus Driver there's no need to install or uninstall them again, just copy and paste the files except the "ScpControl.xml" because your settings are stored in this file. All versions of this tool uses the same Virtual Bus Driver.

(04-05-2014, 06:54 AM)daroga Wrote: [ -> ]It just started working. No idea what I did, but it's great!

However, is there a way to turn off the controller without triggering steam's big picture mode?

Press the PS button and Options button at the same time to turn it off in a second Laugh
Click the "Hotkeys" in the tool to see all custom hotkeys !
for some reason, whenever my DS4 is connected to laptop, my laptop suddenly freezes.
charging is still working but i can't use DS4 for games.
i was about to use it for Guitar Hero 3, i also disabled AVG's "Self Protection" but didn't work too.

i'm using Windows 7 SP1 and DS4 Tool 1.2.2
(04-05-2014, 04:46 PM)Bliss Wrote: [ -> ]Press the PS button and Options button at the same time to turn it off in a second Laugh
Click the "Hotkeys" in the tool to see all custom hotkeys !
Right under my nose! Thanks!!
Hey guys? I'm still having my problem. If anyone could help I'd appreciate it.
Quote:Registered an account for this. The tool works great however I'm having a similar issue to someone else here. When on wireless I can only use the touchpad, nothing else works. I tried using the hide DS4 option but that didn't work. When I plug it back in everything works fine (by everything I mean all buttons/joysticks) but as soon as it goes back to wireless I can only use the touchpad.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Alright I finally found out how to reproduce the disappearing DS4 Tool bug and man is it a joke to test.

Just open DS4 Tool, minimize it to the tray, and alt tab until you select it and let it open. It will flicker open for a split second before disappearing completely but still running in the background.

Please, someone coding this beast program, fix this.
(04-06-2014, 02:58 AM)DaRkL3AD3R Wrote: [ -> ]Alright I finally found out how to reproduce the disappearing DS4 Tool bug and man is it a joke to test.

Just open DS4 Tool, minimize it to the tray, and alt tab until you select it and let it open. It will flicker open for a split second before disappearing completely but still running in the background.

Please, someone coding this beast program, fix this.

Already fixed in DS4Windows; anyone with access to the DS4Tool project can freely merge the change.