..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: DS4 To XInput Wrapper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(04-06-2014, 03:36 AM)electrobrains Wrote: [ -> ]Already fixed in DS4Windows; anyone with access to the DS4Tool project can freely merge the change.

I love you.

Just wondering, was this already fixed in your git or was it something you just now fixed?

Thanks either way. Think I'll be changing bookmarks to your thread instead. No offense to inhexster, just going where the development is.
hello, i have 2 gamepad
logitech f710 and ds4
windows always in games make priority on f710 and ds4 not working
how to make prioritet on ds4?

windows 7 x64
DS4Tool 1.2.2
p.s: sorry for bad english
Hmm, are my posts invisible? Maybe I should try asking about my problem another time.
(04-06-2014, 06:14 AM)DaRkL3AD3R Wrote: [ -> ]I love you.

Just wondering, was this already fixed in your git or was it something you just now fixed?

Thanks either way. Think I'll be changing bookmarks to your thread instead. No offense to inhexster, just going where the development is.

It was fixed a couple weeks ago. I don't know why there hasn't been more development here. We have our differences in how we think software development should be done, but I've been making great effort to keep from adding major structural differences so that the various bug fixes and improvements can easily be merged over. Some problems I just can't reproduce to fix without having the same version of Windows or the same kind of Windows settings or maybe the same Bluetooth adapter, but most bugs or problems are pretty universal.

https://code.google.com/r/brianfundakows...6&name=1.3#
I'm having some trouble with the wrapper recognizing the PS4 controller. Yes, I have installed .NET framework 4.0, the xbox 360 controller driver, and the latest Visual C runtime.

I am using a USB connection and Windows 7.

Whenever I plug in the PS4 controller BEFORE using the wrapper, it gets recognized as a wireless controller in the Devices menu. When I start the wrapper, the controller shows up as "wireless controller" instead of showing up as it normally should in the working screenshots. Whenever I run something, the computer picks up input from "wireless controller" and not "360 controller".

I believe this is because microsoft automatically installed a driver for the controller, and I need to find the driver and uninstall it.

Does anybody have a similar problem, or a fix?

Example image:
[Image: m9Gd9wF.png]

EDIT: I uninstalled the driver attached to the controller, but every time I plug it in again it attempts to reinstall the driver.
ALso, uninstalling the drivers removes the controller from the list in the wrapper.
You need to install the microsoft driver for the ds4tool to work...
isn't the microsoft xinput driver already installed on windows? I didn't have to install it on mine.
I was told only on windows 8, but but maybe when turning on the program it still reads that you need the drivers and installs it??? but this guys talking about installing the wrapper drivers instead of the ds4 drivers which is not the case for this tool.
Okay there seems to be more activity. I'll try one more time. This is my problem:
(04-05-2014, 01:32 AM)Randy Newman Wrote: [ -> ]Registered an account for this. The tool works great however I'm having a similar issue to someone else here. When on wireless I can only use the touchpad, nothing else works. I tried using the hide DS4 option but that didn't work. When I plug it back in everything works fine (by everything I mean all buttons/joysticks) but as soon as it goes back to wireless I can only use the touchpad.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
(04-07-2014, 10:15 AM)Randy Newman Wrote: [ -> ]Okay there seems to be more activity. I'll try one more time. This is my problem:

Make sure you have both ScpVbus installed and the Xbox360 controller drivers. Make sure you're using the Microsoft Bluetooth stack, not the Toshiba one.