..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: DS4 To XInput Wrapper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys,
I am having a problem where after running the program for a while my computer freezes, this seem to happen with every version I've tried.
I CAN use my controller without using this, but it registers as a "Wireless Controller" which means that it shows my input as 1,2,3,4 etc. instead of a recognizable such as cross/A, Square/X, and so on.
If anyone has an idea as to what my problem is it would be very appreciated.
It's not very important, but do you think it's possible to add DS4 Icon here ?

[Image: m9Gd9wF.png]

For Wireless Controler.
Hi,

I take news, but i don't see new posts of inHexster and new update ?
Where is he ?
This project really needs its own dedicated website and possibly separate forums. There is so much good information and updates that just get buried pages deep in this thread. It's an awesome tool and deserves it.
I don't know if anyone can help me with this but it's worth a try. I use a DS4 with the ds4 tool in this thread and I also use my DS3 with better ds3 tool. When I run both programs to play multiplayer games the better ds3 tool recognizes the ds3 but then it also recognizes the ds4 as a generic controller. This becomes a problem in games like broforce and rayman legends where you can have more than two players because then the DS4 is recognized as 2 players instead of just one. If anyone has any idea what I'm talking about I'd love a response. I can also post a picture for clarity if it helps.
I have a problem.

The tool works perfectly with a usb connection.
But when I connect the ds4 with bluetooth i got this error:
System.IndexOutofRangeException

I have no Idea what to do. It's starts searching, then it finds the controller, then there is this error.
I have a problem, where I can't get the ds4 to work properly in any game with any setting.

Before I just plugged the controller in and started the app and it worked beautifully, but now (in sleeping dogs for example) when i push down in the menus it jumps down two steps like I was pressing the button twice. I tried putting the "hide ds4" on, but then the buttons are configured wrong and I can't rebind them.

Is anyone else having this problem?
Sometimes I find SCP Server using up to and exceeding 20% of my CPU I'm on Windows 8.1 Update 1 this happens typically when I'm not in a game, I haven't checked what it's doing while in a game but is this a known bug? I LOVE this program just I find this weird. This happened ever since I've had the program but I haven't bothered, but I'm worried it might be impacting gameplay performance.

My system is:
Lenovo y500
i7-3630QM
8 GB
Windows 8.1 update 1
Everything works great for me, but for some reason, in steam big picture, it looks and sounds as if the "d" key is being pressed on my keyboard. I only see this if I go to Library > All Games. I see a D on the screen and if I press any key on my keyboard, it displays briefly then goes back to D. I also hear a sound like I'm holding down a keyboard key.

I've tried turning the keyboard off, it does seem like its the controller.
I had that problem, all i did to fix it was completely turn off steam and this program and then turn on the program and your controller before touching steam.