..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: DS4 To XInput Wrapper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey guys, just a quick heads up, nor sure if anyone has noticed, but there has been no update from any developers in over 3 weeks, and even then it was electro who now has his own development fork - (link in his sig). Inhex, hectic, dono, any of you watch these threads anymore?

Id be inclined to follow electro for the time being if you have problem or are after updates it seems. Sad

Please come back guys!
hi guys ive just download ds4 tool and works a treat on windows 8.1 ive only manage to play 1 game an thats bf4....im jus wondering is any1 else having the same problem as me ....my right analog stick sways to the right when my soldier is standing still, plz help ,thanks
I'm having a couple issues when trying to get this program to work.

The main one is that my DS4 doesnt seem to install any drivers when it's plugged in, attempting to troubleshoot tells me that it can't find any.

The second problem is here: [Image: RYi8ZdR.png]

I've tried researching, but i really don't know how to go about fixing this error.

Finally; all versions of this program bar the first don't do ANYTHING when i click "Start". I don't know whether or not it has something to do with the fact that the DS4 has no configuration.

Thanks a lot. I hope this can be sorted.
(04-28-2014, 10:43 AM)marcoboyle Wrote: [ -> ]hey guys, just a quick heads up, nor sure if anyone has noticed, but there has been no update from any developers in over 3 weeks, and even then it was electro who now has his own development fork - (link in his sig). Inhex, hectic, dono, any of you watch these threads anymore?

Id be inclined to follow electro for the time being if you have problem or are after updates it seems. Sad

Please come back guys!

I've noticed that too. Hopefully they can re-visit this thread again once they have some free time (I just assumed they were busy with real life matters). I would love to at least see the new GUI merged with the main version of DS4Tool as it looks very sleek. From a functionality standpoint, the application is already close to perfection once you get it working.

EDIT: I still think this project needs its own site and forums. Information can easily get lost in this thread due to numerous posts. Sometime tried to start a Steam Group but it never got very far unfortunately.

(04-28-2014, 04:13 PM)Jakkarra Wrote: [ -> ]I'm having a couple issues when trying to get this program to work.

The main one is that my DS4 doesnt seem to install any drivers when it's plugged in, attempting to troubleshoot tells me that it can't find any.

I've tried researching, but i really don't know how to go about fixing this error.

Finally; all versions of this program bar the first don't do ANYTHING when i click "Start". I don't know whether or not it has something to do with the fact that the DS4 has no configuration.

Thanks a lot. I hope this can be sorted.

Does your controller work with anything though? The DS4 will initially use generic controller drives bundled with Windows thereby enabling basic functionality.

As for the other error, did you run SCPServer.exe as an administrator so it can access the system to install the driver? That's where it appears to fail according to the screenshot you posted. You won't see anything on the Start/Stop screen until that driver is installed so that's normal.
Hey everyone I'm in a bit of trouble. Not sure if this has been answered yet.

When I was using this tool to play Dark Souls 2 it was too jumpy compared to my old 360 controller. So I guess I have a two part question.

1. Is there anything I can do to fix this?

2. And if not how do I remove everything this program installed on my computer?

Any help is awesome!!
(04-28-2014, 08:31 PM)djnforce9 Wrote: [ -> ]Does your controller work with anything though? The DS4 will initially use generic controller drives bundled with Windows thereby enabling basic functionality.

As for the other error, did you run SCPServer.exe as an administrator so it can access the system to install the driver? That's where it appears to fail according to the screenshot you posted. You won't see anything on the Start/Stop screen until that driver is installed so that's normal.

It's recognising it as a wireless controller, which is odd. I havent checked it with a lot of programs, the main one was DaS2, which it didn't seem to want to function at all with.

I'm running the program as administrator, I really don't know what's causing it to fail!
hey guys i need your help for some reason it wont read my controller in scp server. any fixes? any help is appreciated Laugh
Hey Guys I can not use my ps4 controller with this program Sad
Here is a video how it works for me in a game

And here are screenshots from the device manager and the program:

[Image: rk2hb9te.png]

[Image: u9mt7tmf.png]

[Image: j2j7bp96.png]

I am using windows 8.1
(04-30-2014, 08:25 PM)starwars13 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Guys I can not use my ps4 controller with this program Sad
Here is a video how it works for me in a game

And here are screenshots from the device manager and the program:

[Image: rk2hb9te.png]

[Image: u9mt7tmf.png]

[Image: j2j7bp96.png]

I am using windows 8.1

Check the box: "Hide DS4 Controller"
When i run the SCPServer.exe it says: SCPServer.exe has stopped working

uninstall and reinstall did not work. reboot didn't fix it.

What can i do?

System: Windows 8

Edit: ok now it works, bot i cant change settings of the controller

see picture

edit: somehow it works now. xD