..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: DS4 To XInput Wrapper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I suspected as much, this dongle's just some cheapass no-name one I picked up awhile back. I've been meaning to get a newer one sometime, and it looks like I have a reason now. Thanks anyway!
(05-26-2014, 12:38 AM)Awcko Wrote: [ -> ]I suspected as much, this dongle's just some cheapass no-name one I picked up awhile back. I've been meaning to get a newer one sometime, and it looks like I have a reason now. Thanks anyway!

Even some newer ones wont work, ask around and find one that has a high success rate, good working ones can be found on amazon for $15.
Hey I use BPM because this is a PC for my living room so I get dual input from BPM and the only way to fix this is with "Hide DS4 Controller" which I was lead the believe to hide the Wireless controller part but it hides the Xbox 360 controller part. The only solution I have found to work is to start the program, remove the wireless drivers, and let it run. It then makes the DS4 act like a 360 controller and most games work flawlessly. While this may not seem like a problem I just thought that is what the Hide DS4 check box was for. To hide the wireless thing. I have to do that whole ritual everytime I boot the computer due to Windows re-installing it by itself or the program not finding my DS4 controller. Any help would be appreciated.

Connection: USB
SCP Version: I tried most of them and this problem occurs. Currently only using 1.1 as that is the only version that let's me "hide" my controller.
(05-26-2014, 10:09 AM)Afroman22 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey I use BPM because this is a PC for my living room so I get dual input from BPM and the only way to fix this is with "Hide DS4 Controller" which I was lead the believe to hide the Wireless controller part but it hides the Xbox 360 controller part. The only solution I have found to work is to start the program, remove the wireless drivers, and let it run. It then makes the DS4 act like a 360 controller and most games work flawlessly. While this may not seem like a problem I just thought that is what the Hide DS4 check box was for. To hide the wireless thing. I have to do that whole ritual everytime I boot the computer due to Windows re-installing it by itself or the program not finding my DS4 controller. Any help would be appreciated.

Connection: USB
SCP Version: I tried most of them and this problem occurs. Currently only using 1.1 as that is the only version that let's me "hide" my controller.

Have you tried any of the newer forks? I believe I remember this problem being solved. This fork is no longer under development.
(05-26-2014, 12:53 PM)jhebbel Wrote: [ -> ]Have you tried any of the newer forks? I believe I remember this problem being solved. This fork is no longer under development.

Oh it's no longer developed? Sucks Sad Yeah I tried 1.22 and 1.21 but get the same issue.
(05-26-2014, 08:17 PM)Afroman22 Wrote: [ -> ]Oh it's no longer developed? Sucks Sad Yeah I tried 1.22 and 1.21 but get the same issue.

This fork is no longer developed, but there are several others that are actively being developed, have you tried any of them yet?
He does get some lag occasionally and/or freezes

but it stabilizes eventually

a bit concerned regarding batterly life, seems to last little compared to the original Xbox360 controller.
And after charged, doesn't quite seem to reach 100%

(05-19-2014, 12:43 AM)mxzeal Wrote: [ -> ]Check out my video..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvF95Fqm...DyAxCAfB_Q

is this whats happening to you? because your not the only one.
Whenever I try to connect my controller, this is what happens. Notice it says I have a Xbox controller showing up in devices but not in controllers. When I right click the controller in devices a troubleshoot option is there. My computer doesn't shut off when I have it open either. I have to hold the power button.

[attachment=50798]

Connection type: USB
Windows 7 SP1
DS4 Tool 1.2.2
Halp
[Image: 6j3uvav.png]

Been going like this all day. Last week when I downloaded the updated versions of the tool (was using 1.1 but upgraded to 1.2.2) everything was fine. Now all the sudden this is happening. Nothing has been changed. Seriously I didn't change a single thing. Tried DS4Tool 1.3.0.5 as well and same thing. Not sure what the dealio is.

P.S. Just deleted everything to do with Dualshock 4 drivers on my computer. Downloaded all original files and xinputtest. Extracted them and ran them. Still same issue. The sticks cannot be centered and I'm not even sure how to do that. When they sit still they say those x and y coordinates on xinput test. So frustratinggggggg. Watch_Dogs comes out tomorrow and I was hoping to use my DS4 Sad
(05-26-2014, 08:19 PM)jhebbel Wrote: [ -> ]This fork is no longer developed, but there are several others that are actively being developed, have you tried any of them yet?

Can someone put together a list of links to these other branches? This thread has gotten very confusing due to the number of replies whereby news updates are buried in a mountain of support requests about this project. v1.2.2 seems to be very stable as is, I still wouldn't mind checking out how others have managed to improve this fantastic tool even further.