..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: DS4 To XInput Wrapper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(06-01-2014, 02:33 PM)Erik5300 Wrote: [ -> ]Select a direct path

Not sure what you mean
(06-01-2014, 02:35 PM)jhebbel Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure what you mean

Can write the exact path of the folder that I back up?
It varies machine to machine, but if you just type in the above into explorer it will take you there
(06-01-2014, 02:43 PM)jhebbel Wrote: [ -> ]It varies machine to machine, but if you just type in the above into explorer it will take you there
Ok
When I connect the controller and start the program, I get a message saying controller 1 is using a profile not found. I created a profile and saved it. Why is this?
(06-01-2014, 01:23 PM)jhebbel Wrote: [ -> ]At any point are you prompted for a pairing code or do you have the ability to enter one? ive seen it ask for one in a few situations and non entry would make the pair not work properly.

It never asks. Just asks to connect, then when I hit next the white light turns off and the controller is lost from devices.
I've been gone a long time. I could use an update or two. Apparently both Jay2Kings and jhebbel, who is new to me, both have new branches. Last thing I heard was that InhexSTER quit after seeing all the other branches, so is this basically the official jhebbel thread now? Also, is electro still working on his version? If so, where can I get the latest version? I like J2K's version, can't figure out how to run jhebbel's.
Hey I'm new here and I considering getting a ps4 controller, so does the Rumble work with Bluetooth yet? Also have you done anything with the LED lights? Could you make the touch pad have a function like maybe mouse control. Lastly, could you take advantage of those built in speaker and audio jack. If you did all this you can just shut up and take my money. Also great job. I don't have a PS4 controller but you might give me reason to get one if you could apply those features.
Hello, i have a problem,

the buttons is "X=>O - O=>Triangle - Triangle=>Square Square=>X" Why ?
Hey guys, I haven't forgotten about anybody, just been a crazy week and the craziness isn't over yet. Ill be trying to put in some more time on the project for a couple days this week but im leaving for E3 thur and wont be back till mid next week so ill be unreachable fro the most part.

(06-01-2014, 02:54 PM)Erik5300 Wrote: [ -> ]Ok
I've looked at the profiles you sent and not only do they look fine but i directly copied them into my profile folder and it ran fine. were leveraging .net so we really shouldn't be getting errors on one machine and none on another when reading the profile but ill continue to work on this,.

(06-01-2014, 08:22 PM)bkrieger Wrote: [ -> ]When I connect the controller and start the program, I get a message saying controller 1 is using a profile not found. I created a profile and saved it. Why is this?
Disregard what it says, its a cosmetic bug and has been resolved in next release

(06-02-2014, 12:17 AM)Devilsfanatic Wrote: [ -> ]It never asks. Just asks to connect, then when I hit next the white light turns off and the controller is lost from devices.
The only thing I can think of is the service is not available, you said HID device was checked under the controllers properties correct?

(06-02-2014, 03:59 AM)raptor1138 Wrote: [ -> ]I've been gone a long time. I could use an update or two. Apparently both Jay2Kings and jhebbel, who is new to me, both have new branches. Last thing I heard was that InhexSTER quit after seeing all the other branches, so is this basically the official jhebbel thread now? Also, is electro still working on his version? If so, where can I get the latest version? I like J2K's version, can't figure out how to run jhebbel's.
No this is not my thread I have my own as can be accessed in my sig, but I seem to be the only developer on the project as a whole and I dont want to let this thread just die so I help when I can, but if there are ?'s or issues with my specific release I would urge people to use my thread so as not to hijack this one.

As for figuring out how to run mine its just an installer, you install it then it should run.

(06-02-2014, 04:53 AM)Wasnt_here Wrote: [ -> ]Hey I'm new here and I considering getting a ps4 controller, so does the Rumble work with Bluetooth yet? Also have you done anything with the LED lights? Could you make the touch pad have a function like maybe mouse control. Lastly, could you take advantage of those built in speaker and audio jack. If you did all this you can just shut up and take my money. Also great job. I don't have a PS4 controller but you might give me reason to get one if you could apply those features.

All those things have worked for some time now except audio, nor will audio be working in the near future due to the complexities and hurdles of such a feature.

(06-02-2014, 07:31 PM)0Krypton Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, i have a problem,

the buttons is "X=>O - O=>Triangle - Triangle=>Square Square=>X" Why ?
Do you have them mapped this way? have you tried ticking the option to hide the DS4 controller? and are you running the tool or just using the DS4 as a DS4 controller in game?