..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: DS4 To XInput Wrapper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(06-02-2014, 09:51 PM)jhebbel Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have them mapped this way? have you tried ticking the option to hide the DS4 controller? and are you running the tool or just using the DS4 as a DS4 controller in game?

i tried "Hide DS4 Cont." now and fixed, thank you very much!
(06-02-2014, 09:51 PM)jhebbel Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys, I haven't forgotten about anybody, just been a crazy week and the craziness isn't over yet. Ill be trying to put in some more time on the project for a couple days this week but im leaving for E3 thur and wont be back till mid next week so ill be unreachable fro the most part.

Thank you, you know, I'd better get back 1.2.2 since that version is the most stable and functional. I think you would be worth to spend more time on the development of each version to full brightness. Sorry and thanks
(06-03-2014, 06:06 PM)Erik5300 Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you, you know, I'd better get back 1.2.2 since that version is the most stable and functional. I think you would be worth to spend more time on the development of each version to full brightness. Sorry and thanks

Not sure what that means.
(06-03-2014, 06:13 PM)jhebbel Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure what that means.

Do not make a release version if it is not fully tested and are not guaranteed full stability. Otherwise, we get more problems
(06-03-2014, 07:39 PM)Erik5300 Wrote: [ -> ]Do not make a release version if it is not fully tested and are not guaranteed full stability. Otherwise, we get more problems

Well I cannot test for all platforms all situations, If it works on my machine with no issues then I release. Im not sure if you are aware but this is free software with no revenue flow whatsoever to support the hiring of a proper beta testing team.
Erik, don't be rude.
No offense. I just expressed my opinion. If you develop serious, and this software is quite popular = serious, it is better to test on the computers of friends, or better put as "beta" and only then, after a full conviction as do software release.
Tk I say set as a complete replacement for the rest of my ds4, and received not working for functions and somehow connects the joystick.
(06-03-2014, 08:20 PM)Erik5300 Wrote: [ -> ]No offense. I just expressed my opinion. If you develop serious, and this software is quite popular = serious, it is better to test on the computers of friends, or better put as "beta" and only then, after a full conviction as do software release.
Tk I say set as a complete replacement for the rest of my ds4, and received not working for functions and somehow connects the joystick.

This software is not "serious" its free, open source, and developed in spare time. And again there is no cash flow thus no in house beta testing other than on my own machine, YOU as the user are the beta tester. If you are not comfortable with this feel free to not use the software.
(06-03-2014, 08:27 PM)jhebbel Wrote: [ -> ]This software is not "serious" its free, open source, and developed in spare time. And again there is no cash flow thus no in house beta testing other than on my own machine, YOU as the user are the beta tester. If you are not comfortable with this feel free to not use the software.
As far as I know, this is the only software to connect to a PC gamepad. They enjoyed many of people. So it's still not "amateur *****"
(06-03-2014, 11:17 PM)Erik5300 Wrote: [ -> ]As far as I know, this is the only software to connect to a PC gamepad. They enjoyed many of people. So it's still not "amateur *****"
Sure.
But as he said, it´s free and open source.
Means you can bring your dev skills to contribute if something doesnt suit you.
In short, feel free to criticize if you can do better. Else, just wait patiently for an improvement.