..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: DS4 To XInput Wrapper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
im starting to wonder if there is another outlying issue somewhere...its a fresh install and all but i can't get into a few admin tools like event viewer. They dont error out but they also don't open. Not sure how there could already be an issue with some system stuff...

but thats a different issue from this...although possibly something wrong unique to me (which is a whole other can of worms)
Hmmm could be related because both require elevation could be a virus possibly?
I will check (you never know) I run this OS on a SSD and im starting to wonder if there is an issue with the drive. I had to reinstall not long ago due to windows 8 flat out losing control of a dll that ran alot of stuff, to constant error pop ups (which is not uncommon to ssd's but still an issue), and so on.

But i dont want to take your time on that...unless someone has a great way to solve/confirm my issues...then i will gladly listen Laugh

Anywho, if you come up with anything to test out ill gladly try it out while i look into my end. I do appreciate your time btw! I try to solve all my issues with a good ol google search or the 20 years experience but im losing the battle today.
(06-04-2014, 11:44 PM)Twillin Wrote: [ -> ]I will check (you never know) I run this OS on a SSD and im starting to wonder if there is an issue with the drive. I had to reinstall not long ago due to windows 8 flat out losing control of a dll that ran alot of stuff, to constant error pop ups (which is not uncommon to ssd's but still an issue), and so on.

But i dont want to take your time on that...unless someone has a great way to solve/confirm my issues...then i will gladly listen Laugh

Anywho, if you come up with anything to test out ill gladly try it out while i look into my end. I do appreciate your time btw! I try to solve all my issues with a good ol google search or the 20 years experience but im losing the battle today.

I just uploaded a new one to same address that should display more error info, give it a try
hi everyone!

have some problems when i'm trying to connect DS4 to PC via bluetooth or cable.

windows7 x64, administrator rights
DS4 x1
all installed soft you can see at image-link

http://s30.postimg.org/mzcfb8a75/image.png

Connecting by cable:
After xbox drivers are installed, device status is OK and all the buttons work (window "Свойства: Wireless Controller").
But XInput test doesnt see any controllers. Also I can not press "start" button in "DS4 to XInput mapper"

please help! i've tryied to reinstall xbox driver for some times, but it doesnt help
(06-05-2014, 08:01 AM)kvazar412 Wrote: [ -> ]hi everyone!

have some problems when i'm trying to connect DS4 to PC via bluetooth or cable.

windows7 x64, administrator rights
DS4 x1
all installed soft you can see at image-link

http://s30.postimg.org/mzcfb8a75/image.png

Connecting by cable:
After xbox drivers are installed, device status is OK and all the buttons work (window "Свойства: Wireless Controller").
But XInput test doesnt see any controllers. Also I can not press "start" button in "DS4 to XInput mapper"

please help! i've tryied to reinstall xbox driver for some times, but it doesnt help

you appear to be missing ScpDrivers.
(06-05-2014, 04:04 AM)jhebbel Wrote: [ -> ]I just uploaded a new one to same address that should display more error info, give it a try

I gave it a whirl but no dice.

Unfortunately i don't think its even giving the program a chance to hit the error log because its murdering the entire program before it can do anything the instant i hit install. In fact the only way to get it to create a log is to do the one thing that doesn't crash it...exit...lol

Well im at a loss and i certainly don't want to take up your time too much if you cant think of anything...im sure you have other improvements to make hehe. Seems its more my own windows problem than anything on your end...which is annoying for a fresh install but if no one else is having trouble thats more on me. I will have to solve that somehow or start over again.
(06-05-2014, 06:39 PM)Twillin Wrote: [ -> ]I gave it a whirl but no dice.

Unfortunately i don't think its even giving the program a chance to hit the error log because its murdering the entire program before it can do anything the instant i hit install. In fact the only way to get it to create a log is to do the one thing that doesn't crash it...exit...lol

Well im at a loss and i certainly don't want to take up your time too much if you cant think of anything...im sure you have other improvements to make hehe. Seems its more my own windows problem than anything on your end...which is annoying for a fresh install but if no one else is having trouble thats more on me. I will have to solve that somehow or start over again.

The error is happening from outside the application then, there is a catch all error handler in place in that version that it should dump raw errors to the log, if this is not happening then the error is coming from outside the application somewhere.
(06-05-2014, 06:41 PM)jhebbel Wrote: [ -> ]The error is happening from outside the application then, there is a catch all error handler in place in that version that it should dump raw errors to the log, if this is not happening then the error is coming from outside the application somewhere.

oh Im sure your right. I'll just have to figure out what to do on my end with windows being dumb. Oh well! Thanks again!
(06-05-2014, 12:53 PM)jhebbel Wrote: [ -> ]you appear to be missing ScpDrivers.

I'm having a similar problem. everything says it installs correctly but when I got to the SCPserver it says that it can't find a controller.

I did try this on another pc and it worked fine, but now even using the newest version I still can't get it to work. Any suggestions?