..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: DS4 To XInput Wrapper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(06-27-2014, 11:06 PM)jfb9301 Wrote: [ -> ]Mono is more interesting than that.
You can have a windows application that was compiled .net, and without any conversion, mono can run it in native linux, without any form of recompile.
Some instructions for it are here http://www.mono-project.com/Guide:Runnin...plications

Really? I've never used it for that. Very interesting, though.
(06-27-2014, 11:06 PM)jfb9301 Wrote: [ -> ]Mono is more interesting than that.
You can have a windows application that was compiled .net, and without any conversion, mono can run it in native linux, without any form of recompile.
Some instructions for it are here http://www.mono-project.com/Guide:Runnin...plications

There will always be a need for modifications as I said unless it is just a small app. As you can see here there are a lot of namespaces that will not convert over http://www.mono-project.com/Compatibility, not to mention that a good 70% of the magic in this app lie in the service and drivers, the application itself is just middle-ware.
I used this wrapper with my parents' Windows 7 machine so I know how to work it. For some reason, though, on the system I just build running Windows 8.1 64 bit I can't get it to work. This is really frustrating because I love the DualShock 4.

I've tried USB and Bluetooth. I have all the .NET and C++ programs that I'm supposed to, as well as the Xbox 360 Controller drivers. I just have the screen locked at this: Controller: UDP_Worker_Thread Starting

It's not mapping my controls or doing anything I need it to. I'm so perplexed and don't know what to do. If anyone could PM me some solutions, that would be great. I have a screen capture of what it's doing too, but I don't know how to post that.

EDIT: Here's what I'm seeing. I have installed the Virtual USB drivers like I was supposed to.
(06-15-2014, 07:38 AM)cecilx Wrote: [ -> ]If I disconnect the pad (either physically or with the stop button) then I can't turn it on again unless I restart the computer. I've tried everything. What is wrong?

Is this normal?
jhebbel, first, thanx for DS4 TOOL, now I can connect my ds4 to pc by cable, but still can't pair ds4 with my PC by bluetooth. once again about hardware:
windows7 x64, administrator rights
DS4 x1
asus BT400 (was recommended at this forum as most suitable)

after pressing PS and share buttons, windows7 shows the window "adjustment Bluetooth services" for a few seconds, than the conntroller apperars in "devices and printers" as paired, but in 3-5 seconds it dissapears. any thoughts, guys?
Hello,
i've got the problem, that everytime i use DS4Tool my pc thinks that 2 gamepads are connected. Which makes some games unplayable.
I've tried the "Hide DS4 Controller" option, but it doesn't work.

Connection type: USB
Windows Version: 7 (64bit)
DS4 Tool Version: 1.0

[Image: 1ZyE3kO.png]
Closing uPlay, Origin & Steam before using the "hide DS4 controller" feature doesn't help.
(06-30-2014, 08:07 AM)kvazar412 Wrote: [ -> ]jhebbel, first, thanx for DS4 TOOL, now I can connect my ds4 to pc by cable, but still can't pair ds4 with my PC by bluetooth. once again about hardware:
windows7 x64, administrator rights
DS4 x1
asus BT400 (was recommended at this forum as most suitable)

after pressing PS and share buttons, windows7 shows the window "adjustment Bluetooth services" for a few seconds, than the conntroller apperars in "devices and printers" as paired, but in 3-5 seconds it dissapears. any thoughts, guys?

This is commonly because the HID service box of the device is not checked, when you pair it you must quickly go to the devices properties and make sure HID device is checked in the list of available services.
Start off with awesome program! love being able to use my ps4 controllers! However, I recently started running into a weird problem. The program recognizes when i have a controller plugged in, or on bluetooth, lets me change options, use the touchpad as a mouse, little stuff. But, if it's the only controller turned on then it isn't recognized as a gaming controller... If i plug a second controller in the second one works but the first wont. So whichever controller is controller one cant be used for games... Anyone know what it could be? Thanks!
I went through the process.

plugged in controller
went to software clicked install, happy days
went to monitor - NO CONTROLLERS FOUND

Inside devices there is a wireless controller listed.

any idea?
(07-02-2014, 07:07 PM)klarax Wrote: [ -> ]I went through the process.

plugged in controller
went to software clicked install, happy days
went to monitor - NO CONTROLLERS FOUND

Inside devices there is a wireless controller listed.

any idea?

I just came across the exact same issue - anyone have a fix?