..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: DS4 To XInput Wrapper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After launching the latest DS 4 Tools, everything works including the touchpad, but after about a minute of use, my ACTUAL mouse gets completely disabled (the lights on the mouse are still one, but moving it does nothing.

I can still control the mouse through the DS4 touchpad. Even after stopping DS4 and exiting the program, my mouse stays disabled, and the only solution I've found is to restart my computer.

Has anyone else experience this issue and have a suggestion on what I can try to fix this?
Hey, I'm new to this kind of thing. I'm using Windows XP Service Pack 3.

When I start ScpServer.exe it says: "-- Controller : UDP_worker_thread starting" and it never gets past that. Any idea what I can do?
(07-03-2014, 11:38 PM)leonheartx Wrote: [ -> ]After launching the latest DS 4 Tools, everything works including the touchpad, but after about a minute of use, my ACTUAL mouse gets completely disabled (the lights on the mouse are still one, but moving it does nothing.

I can still control the mouse through the DS4 touchpad. Even after stopping DS4 and exiting the program, my mouse stays disabled, and the only solution I've found is to restart my computer.

Has anyone else experience this issue and have a suggestion on what I can try to fix this?

Sounds like the USB bus didn't have enough power for all the devices, multiple devices using 100mw plus on the same bus can easily draw more power then typical mobo USB buses put out, consider seeing if your mobo has multiple busses and re allocate devices more evenly among them, or get powered USB hubs that have wall outlets as these typically provide a steady 500mw + to each port without causing any draw on the PC itself.
Hey im having trouble when I open the scp server it doesnt show I have my ps4 controller installed or plugged in.
I've installed ds4tool and i see xbox controller in device manager. I also saw 2 hid-compatible controllers. Problem is in some programs the controller seems to work while in others not. It doesn't work in device manager or elder scrolls online, but it does work on windows desktop and opera. That is when a particular window is active. I tried disabling one of the hid-devices. Disabling one doesn't seem to do anything, and disabling the other disables the controller. Disabling the other hid-device did make it work in eso for a while, but it did some weird stuff like keep moving in some direction. I have also tried hide ds4-controller option.
I am using this tool for a while now, and I have a problem with the latest version: When I set the vibration strenght (upper and lower to 50) and press Set -> Save and re-open the settings, the values are again at 0. Sometimes while playing, suddenly the controller vibrates (not caused by the game) but still ignores the vibration of the game. Even though I haven't tried with other games yet, I am sure that the problem has to be the tool. Also I am interested in controlling via acceleration and position sensor. Is this possible with the tool or which programme is recommended for doing so?

I am sorry for language errors
1.4.22 DS4 tool

Not sure if this is a glitch or just my computer but when I try to map buttons to the arrow keys on the keyboard, it maps them to the 2, 4, 6, and 8 arrow keys on the number pad instead of the up/down/left/right arrow keys that it shows in the picture.

If I click the arrow icon, it sends it to the numberpad arrows, and if I try hitting the arrow key it just tabs the selector through the options.

Correction: Updated to 1.4.25 and its fixed
That sounds like a problem I was having with J2K's version xD
But it was hard to tell if it was the program or the game because games always maps those sets of keys in different ways.
hi there I installed the latest driver and its not picking up my controller. it tells my no controller found.
I really like that you can have multiple profiles and switch them via a two finger swipe with J2K's tool. I really want to use this as I like to sit on my couch and play games. But occasianlly I want to watch movies or a game crashes and instead getting up and walking over to my PC I could just swipe across the touchscreen and have a new profile that has a mouse and buttons and whatnot. The only downside so far for me is that the joysticks are not emulating the mouse very well. First of all the x- and y- axis don't seem to work together so when I press left-up I either get left or up on my mouse movement (with Xpadder I had a nice profile for a mouse. Though I don't want to use a second program if necessary). Second, the mouse cursours seems to jitter very slightly when I move a stick and doesn't stup until I switch profiles again.

Is this a know/common issue or is this my PC specifically? Maybe I have to fine tune some settings? Anyone got any ideas how to go about this issuse?